Chapter Twenty Seven ♡︎

Dru Brown " Do you know why we called you in today Dru?" my college head football coach asked

Dru Brown
" Do you know why we called you in today Dru?" my college head football coach asked.

I shook my head no and waited to hear what this nigga had to say. Since the shooting, I've still been doing physical therapy and trying to get back into that zone for football. Unlike Kolby, I still had my scholarship and I still was in condition to play this fall.

" We've been given multiple social media posts, news broadcasts, and video taping of recent incidents that you've been in for the past 6 months and I'm sorry but your behavior is not acceptable here at Georgia State. Again I'm sorry but we're taking away your football scholarship and you won't be able to play for us."

I sat in the chair across from him and just stared at the ground. I ran my hands over my face and nodded before getting up and leaving the room. My life is in shambles right now. First I lost Kyah, then my son, now football?! I couldn't believe this shit man. I had to do something, I can't just sit around and do nothing. A couple of days ago my cousin offered me a job with him and his gang but I declined the offer because I was trying to get my life back on straight and focus on football again. I sat in my car and let my mind take over. It's just selling drugs and shit, it couldn't be that bad right? I called my cousin, Tyrell, and I decided to take him up on his offer.

" Aye, I changed my mind. I'm take you up on that offer nigga."

" Meet me by Waffle House. I gotta task for you." he said and I headed towards Waffle House.

Kyah Richardson
Today, Lando asked to take me out on our first date. He said it was something chill so we'll see what that is ain't no telling with him. I got out of bed and headed straight the the shower. I removed my clothes and got in for a quick 15 minute shower just to start of my day. My belly bump was so cute and tiny, you wouldn't think I would be carrying an almost 7lb baby. I put on my under clothes and walked back to my room to put my clothes on. I lotion my body with cocoa butter and rubbing on my Dove deodorant. I walked in my closet and found a cute yellow sundress and my yellow jelly slides to match. I slipped everything on and headed back towards the bathroom to do my hair. Jaliyah and Kolby were in the bathroom when I walked in and they just looked at me surprised.

" Why y'all be looking at me like that? Shit is annoying." I said going up to the mirror to put my hair in a bun.

" You're just glowing Ky, you seem really happy." Jaliyah said and I thanked her.

" Yeah Lando must be doing something right for her to be dealing with another nigga who ain't Dru." Kolby said walking out the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes and continued fixing my hair trying to be ready before Orlando made it here which would probably be soon.

" Soooooo tell me how is it" Jaliyah asked me cheese out and ready to hear some tea, and honestly I had none for her. Lando and I haven't been having sex and actually haven't talked about since we've met. I'm pretty sure he's waiting for the perfect time when I'm ready.