Chapter Twelve ♡

Kyah Richardson Today is Monday, which means it's my first day back at school

Kyah Richardson
Today is Monday, which means it's my first day back at school. Keisha and the girls moved in yesterday and honestly, I still don't know how to feel. I apologize to them all about how I acted the day before and they understood. We all agreed on slowly getting to know each other and trying to have a bond. I did this out of the sake of my dad honestly. Good thing was, their rooms were downstairs and away from me Kolby Jaliyah and DRU! I woke up and did my hygiene to get my day started. I put on some cute baggy jeans, a grey Vlone Tee and my all white GNikes. I put my hair into a messy bun and waited on Dru to finish getting dressed downstairs. Keisha and the girls were in the kitchen fixing morning breakfast and I spoke and made me some as well. I fixed Dru and Kolby their protein shakes that they love every morning. I fixed Jaliyah her blueberry bagels with cream cheese and orange juice, and for me cinnamon toast sticks with apple juice. Since my pregnancy all I've been wanting is anything sweet. Cinnamon stuff is what I've been in love with the past month or so, with extra icing!

" You gon have to tell me what y'all like for breakfast so I can start fixing meals before school" Keisha said with a smile

I nodded and sat down at the table with Taylor and Dania and ate my food.

" How far along are you?" Dania asked

" I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow" I said

" You want a boy or a girl?" Keisha asked me

" We want a boy!" My dad and Kolby said entering the kitchen

" No foreal it's too many women in this house we need a boy!" Dru chimed in.

Everyone was now downstairs eating and getting ready to head out. Dania had a cute little Toyota Camry and Taylor had a Jeep Wrangler. Apparently, Keisha has been working for my dad for a couple years and that's how they met. Dru has been driving me to everywhere since he found out about the baby. It feels nice being a passenger seat princess, LOL. Everyone pulled out of the driveway and we followed each other to school. I'm so used to two cars leaving the house together now it's four, this shit is crazy as hell. My bump was very visible today, so I know this is about to be a long day. We arrived at school and everyone was sitting around outside. We all parked by each other and got out together. Jaliyah Asia and I agreed to let Taylor and Dania into our little group, for the sake of our family. It also was no reason to beef with these girls anymore especially if we were about to live together and become stepsisters. Everyone stared at us as we walked towards the entrance of the school. I don't know if they were looking at me and my pregnant belly or the fact that Dania and Taylor was with us. We ignored it all and walked to our first class.

Kolby Richardson I was leaving football practice when I got a text from Faith

Kolby Richardson
I was leaving football practice when I got a text from Faith.

Faith : hey kolby. i've been trying to get in touch with you. when can we meet and talk about coparenting?

Honestly, I forgot all about Faith and the alleged baby situation. It's been so much going on at home, it's hard to think about myself and my problems.

Me : I'll talk to Jaliyah when I get home about a day we can meet with you.

I sent the message and headed home. Jaliyah took the car so her and Ky could go home after cheer practice, so I rode with Dru. Once, we got home the girls were in the living room watching some girly movie I don't know. I walked upstairs to shower. I decided to take Jaliyah out for a quick bite once I got out the shower and tell her about what Faith texted. I shot Jaliyah a text telling her I was taking her to grab something to eat and to be ready in 30. Once I showered good, I threw on a black tee and sweats and my Balenciaga slides. I walked in the room to see if Jaliyah was ready and she was. I grabbed my keys and we headed to Zaxby's. We pulled up to the drive thru speaker and ordered our food , paid and headed to a nice ducked off spot we loved to have parked car conversations at. The view was pretty by a river and you could see the city.

" Must be something important to talk about if we're here" Jaliyah said putting a fry in her mouth.

" Bae, Faith texted me about linking to talk about the baby"

"Kolby-"

" I know what you about to say and I will get the DNA test Jay. We should still hear her out."

" Kolby the baby isn't yours. Faith confirmed that with me and Ky in Walgreens parking lot on day. Don't get mad at me I know I should've told you, it's just been hectic lately." she said

"THAT BITCH! It's cool shawty, I'm not mad at you at all. But now I gotta meet with this bitch for sure and ask for a DNA test. Ima expose that hoe once the truth come out! Let's meet with her tomorrow, that's cool?"

" That's fine bae." she said giving me a kiss on my cheek

I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. She pulled away from the kiss and unzipped my pants. I helped her take them off as she pulled down my boxers and started going to work. I laid the seat back and let her do her thang. I grabbed her neck and pushed her head up and down as I gave slight moans. I pulled down her shorts and rubbed my fingers against her pleasure. She moaned as I placed two fingers inside and went slowly. Eventually we ended up in the back seat of my car fucking for a good hour or two.

" Bae, I'm finna nut" I moaned

I pulled out and released on her back. I grabbed some napkins and wiped her back and we put our clothes back on and headed back to the house. I shot Faith a quick text to let her know we could meet tomorrow.

Me : aye, tomorrow good? 5 o'clock at the park?

Faith : yeah that's fine.

We walked in the house and everybody was in there rooms. Me and Jaliyah went to our room and cuddled and went to sleep.