Chapter Thirty Four ♡︎

Dru Brown I know what everyone is thinking, I'm the bad guy and I'm wrong but I just want my family back together

Dru Brown
I know what everyone is thinking, I'm the bad guy and I'm wrong but I just want my family back together. I love Ky and Kash with all of my heart, I couldn't let them go live some fantasy life with this nigga Orlando. I didn't give a fuck who was coming after me, they just was gone have to come see me bout it cause I'm not giving up on this. We were almost to Florida where I moved my family to start a new life. It was this nice neighborhood with a huge mansion that I bought along the beach. The scenery is amazing and its a great place for Kash to grow up. I looked up from my phone to see Ky breastfeeding Kash in the backseat. We caught eyes and I smiled but she looked away. I know she hates me but I also know deep down that she loves me. I texted my mom and let her know that we were near and I turned around and talked to Kyah about what was going on.

" Ky we're home. I moved us to this nice place in Tampa-"

" Dru this is not my damn "home". Me and Kash's home is back in Atlana with Lando, my parents, Ko and Jaliyah. We could never be a family again." she said to me

" Look, you can believe whatever you want but you not going back to that nigga or your family so get that shit out yo head! I really advise you to act right and get with the program before shit start getting ugly."

After I said what I said, I turned back into my seat as we pulled up to the gate. My homeboy Teezy put the code in as the gate opened and we drove up the driveway. I moved all of my cars here and my moms and Dream were here too. The house was nice as fuck: 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a huge kitchen and living room, dining room area, game room, theater and more. No one would ever think I would be living here. I got out the car as my mom and Dream opened the front door. I walked around and helped Ky out and tried to grabbed Kash from her but she wouldn't let me. I ignored her and grabbed their bags. We all walked inside and I showed Ky the nursery we put together for Kash. It was all blue, something simple but nice. She didn't say much about it but placed sleepy Kash inside of the crib as I showed her our room.

" Dru, I'm not sleeping in here with you. I'll rather take the room next to Kash's nursery." she said walking out of the room.

I grabbed her and closed the door so I could talk to her more privately.

" Ky what the fuck is going on with you what's your problem? Don't you see I'm trying?"

" Trying? Dru you've been MIA majority of my pregnancy, caused multiple fights and scenes with my family, almost killed me and your son but you're asking me what's wrong with me? Get the fuck out of my face."

" I'm sorry Ky. I'm really sorry. I love you and Kash with everything in me. I want to start over please. Please forgive me."

She looked me in my eyes and we just stared at each other. I could feel the love. I could feel a new beginning between us. I just sat there waiting to hear one simple word.

" Okay" she said and I hugged her tightly.