2.

In living room...
All were sitting and talking with each other while taehyung and Dr park were checking Namjoon's  right hand moving it up and down
Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon were waiting for Doctor to say something...

Dr park: Oh nice progress it is better than i thought..
He said making all of them smiling on content hearing that ..

Dr park: Mr Jeon if namjoon keep on  taking medicines on time and keep his hand in motion. I am sure his hand will start working soon..
All smile hearing that and mr jeon Said.
Mr Jeon: Thank you doctor park, i am so damn sure about this from starting when we met you..
Dr park laughed
Dr park: no no mr Jeon, credit goes to you all. As even  though his hand is injured ,you have kept him motivated that's why namjoon is not affected by it and he believe that his hands will recover soon...
Mr Jeon and others smiled nodding...

Tae: yes sir,but oppa takes his medicines then only,it's only because of kai oppa.
Kai: yes ,even if he scream and shout,i appear there and gave him his medicine, C'mon
Open your mouth it's time for your medicines..
He said as he took out pills bottle and gave it to namjoon. Who took it drinking water over it..
Tae: thankyou oppa..
All smiled looking  at their interactions after drinking water namjoon said..
Namjoon: i don't know whether my hand will be recovered or not but i know for sure that staying with you. I will get strict but a sweet doctor
Namjoon said cupping Taehyung's face whith his one hand..
Taehyung blushed and he looked down smiling
Mr Kim: joonie don't compliment him too much that he will fly high in the sky...
He said suddenly in between coming towards them as Taehyung pouted...
Taehyung saw his father is eating ice cream,he quickly snatched it away from him and gave it to jhope who is standing beside him..
Mr Kim whinned saying
Mr Kim:He has made me
Hard to live by saying me to do dieting .see now doctor park ..How is your assistant doing with me .
He whinned as everyone laughed
He whinned more leaning on Dr park who laughed more...
Dr park: oh i see
Mr Kim: what see park,
When your daughter/son will tell you to do this nah then you will understand it..
He cried more as Taehyung pouted side hugging jhope who gave him spon Indicating him to eat too..
Taehyung ate one scoop then giving back spoon to jhope who took it ...
Mr Kim:But today in party i will not listen him and over that jungkook is coming then i won't listen him and eat more in party...
He said suddenly and this sudden mention of jungkook made taehyung blush and look down shyly..
All members eyed taehyung with knowing look while jhope is wiggling his eyebrows at taehyung making him more shy..
Dr park:ok then we will meet at evening in party ...
Byy everybody,byy tae..
He said waving them and walked out from there ...
Mr Kim: Byy everybody ,byy taehyung..
He said teasing taehyung as Taehyung made funny face and showed his tongue to mr Kim who went from there...
Taehyung was going from there but jhope grabbed his hand and said
Jhope:Wait sister-in-law.
Please have seat right here and i will be right back..
He said making taehyung give him smile and then jhope made him sit between Jennie and Mrs Jeon.
Jhope cleared his throat and grabbed jungkook's photo frame and said..
Jhope: hello! Hello!
He said holding a fake mic in his hand ...
Jhope:Today my middle brother is finally coming back from London. Do you wanna express how happy you are?
He said teasingly and all giggled making taehyung blush more who was looked down shyly tugging his hairs behind hid ears...
Mr Jeon: shut up jhope ,stop teasing my daughter-in-law
She scolded jhope playfully....
Jennie took photo frame of jungkook from jhope's hand placing beside taehyung who looked down...
Jennie: Oh C'mon mummy, you also know that one day this two hearts are going to get one..
Taehyung blushed at her comment and covered his face with both hands making all of them giggle at his cuteness...
Lisa: by the way,who has gone to pick jungkook oppa from airport...

Mrs Jeon pouted hearing that and took frame from Jennie's hand saying..
Mrs Jeon: no one
Lisa frowned hearing that and asked
Lisa: why
Jhope: because jungkook hyung has strictly Warned us to no to pick him up just send the car to pick him up...
Hyungbin: but why?
Namjoon: cause our little brother Don't want any one to get disturbed by him...
Tae smiled shyly as he know it very well..
All smile as Mrs Jeon said looking at jungkook frame keeping his one hand on her cheek
Mr Jeon: Don't know what will happen of this boy?
All looked at her ..
Rm: nothing mummy ,he is one and only from lakh of people...
Kai: yes he is such a good man..
Kai agreed with making them smile fondly hearing him ...