8.

all family members were scattered all over the house doing work here and there and helping each other as today is haldi ceremony of kim namjoon and wang seokjin.

the verandah is having golden backgrounds and flowers in the home’s jhoola decorations (  marigold)
Floral curtains are hanging around the mansion.
The screen is made of wood with floral accents.

Yellow Paint Shades Decor Indian weddings give this vibrantly coloured spice turmeric a very important position, and a whole day ritual is devoted to it. The spice offers a wide range of beautifying effects and antimicrobial capabilities. .

The Haldi ceremony is celebrated with joy, hilarity, grandeur, and colour, much like any Indian rite!

The bride and groom are covered with paste during the morning haldi function, covering their faces, necks, hands, and feet. Close friends and family members wait in line to apply haldi paste to the bride or groom. The ritual gradually becomes fun and everyone starts using it on one other.

the bride-kim seokjin and the groom kim namjoon are sitting beside each other on small stool.

elders and other started to apply paste,
The paste is applied with mango leaves by family members and relatives of the couple to five specific body parts: the face/neck, arms, hands, knees, and feet.

The bride and groom are wearing a traditional sari and kurta pajama respectively even though the Haldi can create quite a mess.

While the ceremony is going on family members gathered around to sing traditional songs pertaining to the ritual.

Members of the family take turns placing a small amount of Haldi on the Bride and Groom offering their blessings while also cleansing the couple simultaneously.

Close friends and family members wait in line to apply haldi paste to the bride or groom. The ritual gradually became fun and everyone starts using the remaining paste on each other.

The bride and groom are covered with paste during the morning haldi function, covering their faces, necks, hands, and feet.

namjoon smiled looking at jin as jin also passed him a shy smile. taehyung, jimin and y/n came towards them with tray of flowers and other things and placed it on table in front and went to join others.

jhope went and turned on the music in loud volume and joined other to dance and dancing madly to the beat he pulled yoongi ans jungkook in it too.

gradually all started to dance as they pulled each other there, want them to have fun too..