14

y/n came in garden and sat on swing, swinging back and forth loving the air surrounding around her. she giggled as a recap of Past came in front of her eyes and she stopped smiling shyly.

but suddenly she looked back when suddenly someone swing him slowly again. she smiled shyly making jhope smile too.
hope:what are you doing out here y/n?
y/n smiled and said.
y/n:nothing just...
hope:remembering about past moments of us..
y/n smiled shyly and said.
y/n:hmm..yes days are passing so fastly.
jhope:yes right, childhood days passed away so early that we didn't even know that. right?
y/n nodded.
jhope:yes right see na you came yesterday only and now you going tomorrow.
he said sadly making y/n sad too then jhope continued saying.
jhope:I just wanted to request you something, that keep the childhood friendship carefully in your heart, when you remember me, pray to meet me. wow what a line.. (bas aapse ye kehna tha ki bachpan ki dosti ko dil main sambhal ke rakhna, jab yaad meri aaye toh milne ki dua karna)
he said amused at his own thoughts.
y/n:can I ask something?
she asked and jhope looked at him.
jhope:yes ask?

y/n looked at jhope and thought for a while looking at jhope'sI just wanted to tell you that keep the childhood friendship carefully in your heart, when you remember me, pray to meet me. face she is feeling of shyness and happiness wiped all over her heart and face. she kept looking at jhope's face making him smile in confusion.

jhope:yes ask?
y/n looked away as she cleared her throat feeling so shy out of sudden and shook her head saying.
y/n:nothing..

saying that she got up from swing and went near table sitting on it keeping her legs up and fixing her lehanga while jhope also cake and sit beside her while straightening his pants copying y/n's action who giggles at his action.

jhope smiled closing his eyes and y/n took a glance of him and said in slow voice.
y/n:you will not be mad right?
she aksed and hobi shift closer to her and said.
jhope:no I will not, I have sat here with you to talk lovey dovey things only..
then looked at at her for a while then y/n
got up and made her way towards fountain and stood there leaning on it with hands placed on both sides in front of her with hairs took on one side reaviling her bare back and jhope also came and sat beside her saying.
jhope:now tell also..
jhope said in smily tone and y/n said finally in her soft slow tone..

y/n:the things you are doing with me from chidlhood like teasing me, making me smile, making me blush,talking about here and there things... it's because of something else or just like that only? 

jhope immediately opened his eyes and looked at y/n at his side who is looking down with blushing cheeks. he is surprised at y/n's question coming out of nowhere.
jhope:what do you mean?

he asked again just to make sure  that is he hearing things or y/n really did asked that,while y/n looked down and shake her head as no as she looked away and said.
y/n:nothing.

saying that she got up and started to walk away in attempt to get away from this awkward moment. but stopped when jhope called her but then she smiled shyly and was about to go but then jhope came near her and asked.
jhope:what if I ask same thing to you?
y/n lips turned up in a teasing smile and said.

y/n:I asked first..
she said and kept her hands back starting to walk backwards while jhope scratches his back of neck nervously as he said.
jhope:can you repeat your question?
y/n smile and said.

y/n:think about it all night and answer me at early on the morning, I will be waiting..
she said and took her sandals in hands and ran away while jhope whined and spread his hands upwards in air saying.
jhope:when it will be morning...
he said looking up in sky..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

early morning..

hobi is sleeping peacefully on his bed upside down cuddling his human size pillow and smiling in his sleep when a girl opened the curtains after inside the room wearing a yellow red saree making him smile and she turned around and came near hobi waking him up by her sweet talks.

She walked towards him and whispered
??: Good morning
Boy smiled at sweet voice reaching his ears at early morning and nodded but didn't even bulged from place.
Girl again went close to his ear ...
??: Get up...
She whispered again...
But as she saw that boy was not ready to wake up she took the pillow and was about to hit him with it when suddenly jhope grabbed her by waist pulling her on top of himself as they landed directly on floor..

but before that jhope shot opened his eyes and glared at alarm.
Alarm:
Good morning.

hobi again sat down leaning on table back smiling softly as he remembered his dream again but then he sat up on bed in shot and open his eyes wide. he rubbed his eyes and looked at clock only to curse out loudly to see it is past 8..
hobi:oh shit...

________________________________________

yea so sorry guys lol I am always like this nah. ...

anyways..

here you go... tell me how is it and your favourite part... 😁

comment me down if you guys wanna add something in it.. 👇

do enjoy it..

vote it ⭐and comment me your ideas..👇

don't forget to follow me for more stories like this... till then byy take care.... 👋

love ya❤, saranghae❤, borahae 💜and I missed you guys🖤..

bogo shipda~