6.

Everyone settled down and now the curtains of the stage opened revealing jhope and y/n who were wearing a beautiful outfit as they began to say.

jhope:𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡? 𝙝𝙪𝙝? 𝙤𝙗𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨.

he said flattering himself and everyone laughed giving him done look.

y/n smacked his back of head and said.
y/n:ignore this boy here, we heartly welcome you all!! 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮.

she said and bowed to them and jhope pouted but smiled and bowed as well with her.

y/n:so we have prepared something for them. are you guys ready to see it?

all:𝙔𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎𝙎...

all cheered loudly and y/n laughed with jhope saying.
y/n:so let's present our beautiful surprise for this beautiful people's here..
she said and everyone shouted and looked at stage waiting for surprise to appear.

y/n and jhope walked inside the curtains and curtains closed. everyone were waiting for the curtains to open and as they were waiting curatins opened making them all smile delightfully.

there stood 4 jeons son's smiling at them.

jungkook is standing with guitar in hand, yoongi with flute in his hand and jhope with drum sticks in his hand.

namjoon in middle while jennie and y/n walked towards him holding a mic in front of his mouth as namjoon began to sing.

(𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕒 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪 👌)

jin looked up when he heard a melodious but deep voice fall on his ears. he smiled little admiring namjoon who is singing songs with so much passion and jin was gone staring at him like no tomorrow.

namjoon was so into singing that he didn't felt the deep intense stare of someone on himself.

jin is enjoying the song whole heartly while feeling every words of namjoon which is reaching till his core of heart giving a immense feeling which make his heart run at marathon speed in the rhythm of namjoon's sweet tone.

jungkook is playing guitar with a sweet smile over his soft lips, as the melodious tune of guitar reached till taehyung's ears his eye's sparkled and began to shine brightly while looking at him.

the way jungkook's is smiling at namjoon's singing it is making taehyung's heartbeat quicken. he is smiling from eat to ear that he is scared that he will get wrinkles over his beautiful face making him old cause of smiling this widely.

jungkook's eyes fall on taehyung who is already looking at him smiling oh so widely as he sensed that jungkook caught him looking at him red handed. he leaned over bogum's shoulder and peeked from his neck blinking his eyes at jungkook.

jungkook is smiling widely at his cute act and taehyung is now looking like a Ripen tomato as he felt intense gaze of jungkook on himself.

as jungkook was busy staring at taehyung and playing guitar he didn't sensed jhope's presence behind him, but as taehyung was looking at him he did saw jhope is following jungkook's stares at himself.

jhope started to tease jungkook who suddenly looked at him. jungkook glared at him and jhope started to tease him more and they were in middle of teasing and glaring they sensed that it was time to bring namjoon near mr and mrs jeon on the stage.

jungkook lastly glared at him and gave sweetest smile to taehyung to looked down shyly clutching on his dress tighly that his knuckles turned white.

jungkook marched forward while still playing
guitar to near namjoon and gave him hand and brought him where mr and Mrs jeon were sitting on stairs of stage.

jhope, jennie and yoongi were holding Mrs jeon's hand and namjoon and jungkook were holding mr jeon's hand while namjoon still singing.

namjoon hugged both mr and Mrs jeon from behind who were now standing side by side each other.

jungkook, jhope, yoongi and jennie also started to sing together.

"𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙞 𝙃𝙖𝙞 𝙅𝙤, 𝙈𝙖𝙖 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙅𝙖𝙜 𝙆𝙖𝙝𝙚,

𝘼𝙥𝙣𝙞 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙚𝙞𝙣, 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙠𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙝𝙚,

𝙇𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙧, 𝙎𝙖𝙥𝙣𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞 𝙉𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙧,

𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙤 𝙑𝙖𝙖𝙧 𝘿𝙚, 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙠𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧 𝘿𝙪𝙠𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙝𝙚,

𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙩𝙖 𝙆𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙥 𝙈𝙚𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙞 𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙝𝙪,

𝘼𝙖𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙞,

𝘿𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞 𝙋𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙥 𝙈𝙖𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙖𝙥 𝙆𝙖,

𝙐𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙆𝙞 𝙋𝙚𝙝𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙞..."

suddenly jennie hugged Mrs jeon and started to cry feeling too emotional out of sudden as she is married now, she is not able to meet her family specially her mom and dad now.

so she felt overwhelmed with sudden feeling over taking her.

jungkook smiled and took her in his embrace letting her cry over his chest as much she want.

jennie sobbed on his chest digging her head in jungkook's chest more to hide her pain and over flowed feelings she is feeling.

taehyung smiled looking at that with jin who was admiring whole family lovingly later jennie back away when suddenly mr jeon started to play harmonium (reed organ)

she giggled and jungkook wiped her last tears away whispering her sweet nothing in her ears.

later Mrs jeon opened her hand widely indicating jennie to come to her who giggled and ran to her, hugging Mrs jeon dearly as she pecked Jennie's forehead sweetly.

Mrs jeon sat down on stairs again taking her all children's beside her as mr jeon too joined her and soon song ended.

all clapped their hands loudly with tears in their eyes. all have a wide smile to them admiring and wishing to get a family like this in their mind.

mr Kang(Jin's and jimin's dad) looked at jin and jimin thinking something so deeply and he smiled clapping his hands with others..

__________________________

that's it Thank you guys..

meet you next part soon..

wish you Good night/day..

please vote it ⭐

follow me for more beautiful stories

and don't forget to comment me your encouraging words till then see ya..

love you all, I purple you 💜