9.

it's all about taekook moments k... 👌👌

taehyung bit his lips looking down and jungkook looked behind when y/n Pat his back indicating him to take haldi from her hand.

jungkook took it and mr jeon got at side giving closer look of taehyung to him..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

taehyung kept looking down as jungkook got closer to him but  taehyung smiled shyly and intended to run away but before that a strong grip around his wrist made him impossible to move..

he freezed on his spot and slowly yet steadily jungkook got in front of him and looking down at him with teasing smile.

taehyung looked up and kept looking at jungkook who moved closer to taehyung and slowly applied paste on taehyung's cheeks softly who closed his eyes feeling jungkook's touch on his soft skin.... breathing heavily..

jungkook coloured taehyung's both cheeks into yellow and got a little back looking at him tenderly.

y/n:yea..that's more like it and now it's taehyungie bhabhi's turn, c'mon bhabhi take your revenge and apply paste as much as you want anywhere on oppa's face..

jungkook gave her a smiled and again fixed his gaze on taehyung who slowly looked up and smiled lightly then he took his hand up and put the paste on jungkook's cheeks fully painting it in yellow color who in return closed his eyes getting lost with taehyung's soft touch...

after putting it, taehyung didn't wasted any more time standing there and immediately ran away from there without taking glance of anyone while like a mad person jungkook kept looking at him with a soft smile adoring his pink lips.  Pink lips, pink lips, pink lips,Pink lips, pink lips, pink lips
Pal-pal tujhko karte miss 😂

𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙳𝙰𝚈........

AT EVENING...

after mehndi function ended, bride-seokjin is sitting with others letting his henna design get dry while elders were sitting songs and youngers were talking among themselves and giggling.

taehyung, jimin, y/n and jennie were helping other elders with cooking.

taehyung is cutting vegetables, jimin is washing them, y/n is stiring the food while jennie is grating the other vegetables..

tae:jennie di slowly, you will grate your fingers too..
he said in warning tone and jennie gave him a smile and said.
jennie:yes bhabhi..

she smirked saying it while taehyung turned red and looked away from her biting his lips but still concentrating on cutting vegetables.

tae:i-i am just telling you..
he said pouting and jennie nodded her head laughing at taehyung's miserable condition.

jimin:let jungkook hyung come then see taehyung himself will turn into a vegetable called tomato..
all laughed at his words while taehyung looked down turning more red if it was even possible and he didn't dare to look up knowing he has really turned into vegetable called tomato now.

tae:di pass me that plate..
jennie nodded and gave him plate while still teasing the poor boy who is trying his best to ignore them.

when out of sudden jungkook ran inside telling.
jk:yaar, how much time will you all take, I am starving...

he said whining tone not noticing taehyung's presence there who immediately stood up saying.

tae:you go and sit I will serve you right away..

and then the voice of "ohhh" "hoo" echoed whole kitchen..

Lisa:don't worry oppa your wifey is going to serve you..

taehyung got shy yet again but didn't said anything and kept doing his work that is filling a plate with food for his hubby- I mean jungkook.

jungkook scrathed his back of neck nervously laughing and said.
jk:i-it's okay , y-you can take your time..

he said and was about to go when taehyung said coming towards him.

tae:I have served you already..
he said passing him a plate and jungkook looked here and there to see all of them are giving a smirk-a teasing smile...

jk:ahh thankyou... I will take it..
then without thinking twice he ran from there....

while taehyung kept looking down with red cheeks..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

at night all were sitting in living room talking about there own things when jungkook noticed taehyung wasn't there so he looked around but still didn't saw him anywhere so he got up going to search him..

IN BALCONY...

girls were all sitting in balcony with taehyung, jimin and jin too.

jimin:so tae tell us, how you feel when jungkook hyung is near you?

yea in this much time jimin and taehyung managed to became soulmates like they have some past connections. maybe they have....

taehyung looked at him with wide eyes at sudden question and at the same time jungkook also came there and his eyes also got wide at the sudden question but he really wanted to hear his answer badly.

tae:wh-what?
he sluttered cutely and jimin nodded wriggling his eyebrows..

tae:umm... I think aunty is calling me..
saying that he was about to run but before that jin catched his hand saying.
jin:don't try run taehyung and answer us.. it's not like jungkook hyung is here..

(yea so it's basically like jin and jungkook are of same age so jin calls him hyung and jungkook calls him Bhabhi....hope you understand if you have watched that movie you can understand it better then..)

all nodded agreeing with Jin's words and taehyung looked down playing with his dupatta and saying..

(can I write taehyung's answer in hindi please.... I am having urge to write it in hindi...)

tae: mujhe pata nhi bhabhi main kaisa feel karta hu, par jab bhi woh mere paas hote hai, mere dil ki dhakane bad jaati hai... meri saanse ruk jaati hai aisa lagta hai main saans lena bhul gaya hu... unke paas hone se mujhe aacha lagta hai...

(I really don't know how I feel sister in law but when he is near me I feel my heart beating at fast phase,my breath gets uneven it feels like I forgot to breath...i feel good when he is near me...)

he confessed in soft tone looking down and all kept looking at him with fond smile.....and about jungkook ,so he is smiling like a fool hearing him,loving every word coming out of taehyung's mouth like a sweet melody to his ears.....

jk:you really feel so much for me tae..
he thought smiling and left from there with a smile..

______________________________________

so it's all about taekook moment but yea next will be bidayi of jin so get ready to shed tears with jin.... yaar he is going leave his house for goodness sake.. we need to support him nah..

here you go... tell me how is it and your favourite part... 😁

comment me down if you guys wanna add something in it.. 👇

do enjoy it..

vote it ⭐and comment me your ideas..👇

don't forget to follow me for more stories like this... till them byy take.... 👋

love ya❤, saranghae❤, borahae 💜and I missed you guys🖤..

bogo shipda~