18

taehyung took bowl of halwa and move forward near jungkook shyly while jungkook straighten himself licking his lips and placed his one hand on his thigh while other one on the dinning table in front.

taehyung stood just beside him that jungkook can clearly smell that sweet scent the mixture of strawberry and sandalwood making him sigh out feeling so peace after that scent invalid his nose.

taehyung took spoon while jhope focused on them with camera.
jhope:okay bhabhi start now..
he said and taehyung blushed taking a scoop of halwa from bowl and placing it on jungkook's plate and full family leaned on dinning table with their hands on their chim looking at jungkook with smile.

jungkook took a bite and closed his eyes when mouth felt that sweet halwa melting in his mouth savouring the sweetness of halwa is making jungkook feel more delighted.

Lisa:how is it oppa?
jungkook chuckled and looked at her saying.
jk:nice..
y/n:nice or very nice oppa..
jungkook smiled and said.
jk:very nice..

he said but then Lisa grabbed the bowl from taehyung's hand who is fully flushed now and immediately began to serve that whole bowl in jungkook's plate.
Lisa:then eat more oppa..
jk:yes yes eating..
jhope:so eat nah... look how hyung's face has turned whole red just like halwa.. one pose please..
he said teasingly to jungkook who glared at him and said.
jk:hey~
jhope looked at him with wide doe eyes.
jhope:what?
jk:stop it..
he said sternly and jhope lips formed pout and he turn off the video looking at it and checking if it is captured perfectly.

jungkook cleared his throat and continued eating while taehyung beside him smiled shyly playing the bowl in his hand when suddenly jungkook looked up at him with a sly smile on his face.
jk:so tasty~~

taehyung blushed and turned inside disappearing in the kitchen.

...................

both jin and namjoon and standing beside raghu kaka and jhope is taking their photos.
jhope:okay ready sir..
he said but they all chuckled when raghu kaka hide his face with his one hand saying.
raghu:rehn do maine sharam ave hai.. (no let it be please I am shy)

jhope:oh cmon kaka dont be self concious.. bhaiya bhabhi ke saath tumhari photo kichreao.. (oh cmon uncle don't be self concious with brother and sister in law I am taking your photo (in Rajasthani))

when suddenly y/n came their and said.
y/n:not tumhari say thari..
jhope gave her a sly smirk and got closer to her like very close saying.
jhope:thari~~
y/n blushed pushing him away while playing with her fingers and walked away from there.
jhope chuckled but immediately straighten his position saying.
jhope:right let's take it..

________

while here jungkook is washing the bus shirtless as his shirt is kept on the chair to not let it get wet..
he was still washing it when Lisa and jennie came towards him with arms around each other.
jennie:oppa.. keep picnic things in bus....
saying that they went away and jungkook chuckled grabbing his shirt and wearing it but then his eyes caught of taehyung walking towards him with bag in his one hand and another one grabbing a mat.

taehyung's hairs waving in the air making jungkook feel awestruck with that and he walked towards bus buttoning his shirt just one button leaving it open as it is and taehyung looked down when he sight of jungkook there and also buttons of shirt fully open just one close and he immediately ducked his head down in shyness cheeks turning red and entered inside bus while jungkook looked at the worker who brought a bag with him.

jungkook took bag from him and motioned with his head telling him go.. worker nodded with smile and went away..

then jungkook inside the bus closing the door in the way.taehyung walked to other side while jungkook stood on other side. taehyung tucked his hairs behind his ears after keeping the mat down and bag up in the luggage section.

jungkook smiled and looked side ways saying.
jk:halwa was so good taehyung.. I love it..
taehyung smiled shyly and said side looking.
tae:I made it first time, was scared that you will like it or not?
he said and immediately went towards door but stopped in midway to open to door when he felt a force and he was immediately pinned on the door with jungkook hovering over him closely.
jk:I loved it please make it again.
he said in small whispering tone. taehyung blushed nodding and bit his lips tucking taehyung's hairs behind his ears.
jk:you look beautiful in this outfit.
he said in deep sincere tone and chuckled when
taehyung's cheeks turn red and he placed his hand on jungkook's chest trying to push him away as he isn't able to handle their close proximity as it is making his heart beat wild and crazy.

tae:th... thank you..
he said and again looked down clutching his hand on jungkook's shirt fishing it over his chest feeling his heart beat under his palm.
tae:why is it..... beating so fast?
he questioned and jungkook chuckled getting closer to him making his hot breathe fall on his face.

jk:because you are closer to me tae.. it's getting wild with your touch.
he said in his deep voice making taehyung feel every inch of it but his hands work their way towards taehyung's waist grabbing it but taehyung pushed him away slightly and opened the door leaning on it but he frozen on his spot when jungkook stood behind him Whispering to him.

jk:are you scared it is beating because of you
he exclaimed and walked away leaving a breathless and soulless taehyung there who looked at jungkook's back with shy smile
tae:you didn't just did that jungkook ji with my heart.

_______________________________________
if you like this chapter don't forget to vote 🗳️and comment down your ideas or your sweet motivational words..

and if you have anything to add more into this epi please do tell me in comment or you can just dm me.. k 👌

vote it ⭐
comment down 💬
share your ideas 💡

till then hasta la viesta baby 😘