11.

as soon as cars stopped in front of jeon mansion, all family members got off and namjoon also came out with jin by his side and he softly held his left hand with his left one and walked near door while Mrs jeon went inside the house to grab something while taehyung, jennie, Lisa and y/n went with her to help her out..

jin stopped at door way as Mrs jeon came to them with aarthi plate and began to took their aarthi and both namjoon and jin touched her feets taking blessing and she gave aarthi plate to y/n who took it and Mrs jeon kept her both hands on their head giving them blessings.

then she placed a small pot filled with rice on doorstep and said.
Mrs jeon:jinnie kick it slightly...

jin nodded and kicked that pot slightly and finally took his first step inside house, yes first step after marriage while namjoon by his side..

taehyung looked at jin smiling and said.
tae:bhabhi.
he called him softly and jin looked at him passing him a smile he went near taehyung who is holding a plate filled with turmeric paste..

jin digged his hand in that plate and went near entry door and placed his both hands filled with turmeric paste on door leaving the trace of his palm on door at side.

then they all entered inside and whole family gathered in living room and Mr Lee spoke up..
Mr Lee:okay so let's introduce ourselves to our dear daughter-in-law..

Lisa pulled a couple which is her brother and sister in law making them laugh..
lisa:let's go let's go...

Mr jeon wrapped his hand around Jin's shoulder and said...
Mr jeon:daughter-in-law... this is byun baekhyung and byun chanyeol... brother and sister-in-law of Lisa..

jin smiled and came forward touching their both feet and Chanyeol(sister-in-law of lisa) respectively and chanyeol  spoke up..
chanyeol:be happy always... congratulations namjoon hyung..

namjoon smiled at her and said..
namjoon:thankyou bhabhi..

suddenly Mrs jeon came to them saying..
Mrs jeon:to say truth jinnie, channie is keeping our Jennie so happy their.. just like she is her small sister...
she said pulling jennie with her and caressing her hairs while jennie stood looking down..

chanyeol:jennie is just so lovely bhabhi then how can I not? and you do know that my both son's are always with her like she is their second mother..
she said cupping Jennie's cheeks who smiled shyly at them..

chayeol then looked at children's and said.
chanyeol:come babies touch your aunts feet and take blessings..

three of them ran to her and touched her feet them again ran away making all laugh... all clapped their hands looking at that and Mr Lee, Mr kim and jungkook sat down on couch beside each other and when Mr kim spoke up..

Mr kim:wow..
Mr Lee:okay so all smaller one will touch daughter-in-law's feet first..

he said and all nodded smiling widely but Mr Lee paused and said.
Mr Lee:wait where is jhope?

all looked around but didn't saw him so Mr Lee looked at y/n and said.
Mr Lee:dear go call jhope fast..

y/n looked down smiling with a tray in her hands in which turbans are kept neatly and she nodded telling.
y/n:okay I will call him..

saying that she ran out..

.......................

jhope shut locked the door of car and moving keys in his finger, whistling he was about to enter inside house but suddenly he took his steps back when he noticed someone.