10...

long as f chapter......
enjoy lovelies......

(forgive me for any mistakes please🥺🥺)

NEXT DAY.... AT AFTERNOON~~

all were ready in their elegant dresses giving that beauty and handsome vibes. today is the marriage day, but namjoon, jhope and jungkook are still getting ready more like getting their brother-namjoon get ready. finally after haldi and mehndi today is there shadi (wedding) all are gathered in front of house with band and musical instruments playing it and horse is ready with lots of flowers and decorations over him..

The arrival of the groom and his party to the ceremony site that is baarat.

baarat is soon going to Jin's house.... today they will get married at seokjin's house and will come back with him to keep him forever with him here in jeon mansion..

namjoon is getting with help of jungkook and jhope. they were surprised at how handsome namjoon is looking in sherwani.. totally a piece of art and they no more less too..

after finally like they got ready and came down, Mrs jeon casted off the evil eye from namjoon and pecked his forehead saying

Mrs jeon:my son is looking handsome as ever..

she said smiling and all smiled at her words, even if namjoon is her step son, she never made him feel like that. she always loved him like his own son or more than his own son's..

she never did discrimination in between them, they three son's were always equal to her.

jungkook, Lisa and jhope helped namjoon to get on horse while grabbing his clothes and to not let his sehra (headress) fall down,jungkook sat on his knees and namjoon stepped on his shoulder getting on horse and after sitting on it, he grabbed jungkook hand pulling him closer and dust off the dirt from his shoulder where he stepped.......

As guests arrive, they are divided into the bride and groom's side. The bride's side will be directed to a meeting place while the groom's guests join him on his processional entry.

This means that upon arrival, the groom’s guests will be redirected to join the ‘mini parade’ instead of going straight to the hall.

soon horse started to walk and all other family member started to walk behind him, Mrs jeon smiling and talking with grandma and other relatives..