17.

while walking, they saw a girl around 10 years old dancing to a rajasthani song while his father playing a instrument. jungkook and namjoon passed by looking at them while jhope is far behind them but in between jungkook stopped on his place when he noticed a man walking with clutches in his hand trying hard to walk front and taking slow steps.

jungkook felt his heart broken looking at him clutching his way from there, jungkook looked down sadly and namjoon smiled looking at him.
namjoon:koo come...
jungkook looked up at namjoon with glossy eyes and nodded walking near him..

while jhope came running behind them panting and catching his breath. soon they reached near the factory and jhope also stood beside them.
namjoon:so this is our factory.. soon production work will also get started..

jhope patted namjoon's back saying.
jhope:hyung can we see the production from close later.. I am in bad condition because of this cold..
he said pouting and rubbing his arm with other hand, a camera hanging on his neck now..
namjoon:okay let's sit here for a while...

he said smiling at him and they all settled down on a slab near by and namjoon slightly turned around looking at factory while both did the same.

namjoon:kook you know when the production work will get startes dad will be so happy.. right?
jhope smile and jungkook lips curled up in a wide smile and he nodded while deep in thoughts and namjoon did noticed the frowns on his face.

namjoon:what are you thinking kook?
jk:nothing hyung..
when sudden jhope spoke in between.
jhope:hyung I think kook hyung is so hungry... right koo hyung?
jungkook chuckled at him and namjoon smiled saying.
namjoon:hobi why don't you take one more round and come.. hmm.. how does that sounds.. i want to talk with jungkook about something
hobi:that sounds so bad hyung.. why don't we go back home and talk while having breakfast. ...
namjoon:hobi~

hobi pouted and got up with camera in his hand.. he looked at both ways and sighed looking at left he said.
hobi:no no not this side.... I have to climb it up.
then he looked at other side..

hobi:huh yes... this will be right..
he ran into that direction..

namjoon smiled and looked at jungkook.
namjoon:what happen kook?
asked joonie in his deep sweet and comforting tone and jungkook's facial expressions immediately changed to sad one and he looked down saying.

jk:hyung whenever we see this poverty, we see this handicapped people's.. them begging and doing works that they can't handle.. don't you feel it is wrong for them.. you know sometimes I think this studies and masters degree that I have is just to show.. it doesn't have any importance if I can't help them.

said jungkook pouring out his heart emotions.. feeling the every inch of the surrounding around him. namjoon smiled looking at jungkook looking so worried for others and think  their problems as his..

namjoon:koo you can't run away from the truth of the life.
he kept his hand on jungkook's shoulder and said.
namjoon:even if we show our sympathy to them... will their problems will be reduced?

namjoon smiled and looked down then again looked at jungkook saying.
namjoon:if you really want to share your pain and sadness with anyone then do the work that will make everyone around us happy and not a sorrowness will reach till their heart...

namjoon:now look at this plant we are making.. you know when this will get ready there will be no short of circuit in this village.. . this is the dream of dad and for the better of this village and also for the future of this children's..
he looked at the children's who are running to school and jhope is clicking their pictures while playing with them and namjoon said again..

namjoon:in future they will be also doing something like us..
jungkook smiled and looked down when namjoon looked at him and cupped his cheeks saying.
namjoon:you have to learn many things jungkook..
study hard and that is only thing you have to do right now..study is the only responsibility now but. ....
he suddenly said and looked down while jungkook is looking at him with doe eyes.

namjoon:but you have one more responsibility that is taehyung..
as soon as namjoon said his name... jungkook's ears turned red and he looked down..
namjoon:jungkook one boy has came here for you leaving everything behind him. he talks the way you wants, he be like the way you wants and he just want your little love in return only..

he looked at jungkook to see him looking down..
namjoon:I know you have so much love in your heart for him but the love you hold for him in your heart should also be expressed with mouth also right.. just try to make your heart words come from your mouth then see how a glow of happiness will spread all over taehyung's face..

namjoon looked at jungkook with soft smile while jungkook bit his lips looking down but then he turned his face to other side blushing madly and namjoon chuckled patting his back..

jhope came there running and panted heavily joining his hand he said.
jhope:are you done with your talks?
namjoon:yes.. we are done..
they got up..

jhope:oh thank god.. but is something serious?
he said and looked at them worriedly but then namjoon said.
namjoon:na when your time will come I will tell it to you also hmm.
jhope:thank god...
he said and came near jungkook hugging his chest while keeping his head on his chest.
jhope:let's go..

.................

they returned back home and washed their hands getting freshed up and immediately joined others for breakfast..
Lisa:oh wow bhabhi ji(jin) you make so tasty pakodes...
jin:no me lisu... but us.. I didn't even thought that you do this nice cooking...
said jin and came near namjoon slightly leaning on him he placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder and said taking a bowl in his hand.

jin:ahmm now jungkook hyung... taste this halwa..
when taehyung heard about halwa he immediately grabbed jin's hand saying.
tae:no no bhabhi.. please..
namjoon frowned and asked.
namjoon:why what happen?

taehyung placed his hand on his lap shyly looking down and jin smiled with others when y/n spoke up.
y/n:ji...that this first time when we whined lot to him.. he made jungkook's favorite carrot halwa..

jennie:yes but now she is scared for giving it to hyung because she is scared that it is not that good...

said jennie while feeding his baby girl(I suddenly forgot her name hehe...) with her hand..

lisu:tae bhabhi... kook hyung will give the rating for it just serve him... now go serve him..
she said and looked at taehyung ans jin smiled nodding and passed the bowl to taehyung who took it.

.................

______________________________________

TBC.....

if you like this chapter don't forget to vote 🗳️and comment down your ideas or your sweet motivational words..

and if you have anything to add more into this epi please do tell me in comment or you can just dm me.. k 👌

vote it ⭐
comment down 💬
share your ideas 💡

till then hasta la viesta baby 😘