12.

after changing into different clothes, Mr jeon took them all to the Hall and made them sit all. namjoon and jin side by side each other.

then after all settled down Mr and Mrs Lee started the program making jin laugh and enjoy it..

this program was specailly held for their daughter-in-law to get introduced to them well...

(credits goes to rightful owner's..)

after program all elders were in living room sitting discussing something while Lisa, jhope, y/n, jin, namjoon, yoongi were sitting in one of downstairs room when jennie entered inside dragging taehyung with her.

all looked up at them and jhope said.
jhope:oh yes come soon to be sister-in-law....
he said making taehyung shy who said down beside jennie who said.
jennie:he wasn't coming here thinking jungkook oppa is here...

she said in teasing tone and taehyung looked down with red cheeks when jhope spoke again.
jhope:don't worry bhabhi ji in the fear he himself is hiding somewhere like a rat..

he said and y/n looked at him fake angrily and said getting on her knees placing her hands on her hips giving jhope a stern look.

y/n:don't feel shame by making fun of oppa like this..
she said more like teasing but taehyung looked at her and slapped at head saying.

tae:yes yes you are not less y/niee....

he said cutely and looked away while all laughed at him and y/n sat down sheeplessly smiling.

Lisa:but to say truth you really did great on stage and the act of that book.. oh my god that was hilarious..
she said and all agreed laughing.

namjoon:yes right they trapped jungkook very badly.

he said and suddenly kai entered inside saying.
kai:yes right bhaiya, they trapped them so good that elders have planned something..

he said and sat down beside taehyung and said.
kai:I just eavesdropped elder's conversation tomorrow is satyanarayan puja and also jungkook hyung and taehyung's engagement..

all cheered loudly hearing that but taehyung just hide his face shyly and ran away from there.

jin:hayy he is so shy..
all nodded agreeing with him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

taehyung Ran outside smiling with his beating heart and bit his lips leaning on the wall while clutching his hold onto his dress..

he smiled widely and closed his eyes tightly thinking of jungkook not knowing that someone is on the way there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

jungkook is walking through hallways smiling at something thinking deeply. he heard elders talking about his engagement with taehyung and he can't get more happy then he is now..

when he was about to cross a room his eyes caught a presence there standing leaning on wall.

he walked near and his eyes widened in surprise when he sensed he is none other than taehyung himself.

he stood in front of him and taehyung frown with eyes closed when he sensed a presence near him.

he slowly opened his eyes and saw jungkook in front of him standing looking at him making his eyes go wide at his sudden presence there.