Chapter 13 - explain yourself.... Again

"I was angry, ok?" Was all she said and I just made me get angry "about what?" I snapped back "about you and Lisa, I know I don't have a right to be. I was an idiot and I knew immediately after I put in that challenge that I was stupid, but I couldn't let you know that." She said and it annoyed me even more she had no reason to be angry at me, or my decisions, she could no longer control who I loved. "How did you not realise before you put in the challenge it was wrong," I started with an angry tone "you are the captain for fuck sake, you should know what is wrong and right, you should also know that the safety of your team comes first. I can't play for a week now, and it's your fault, you the captain. I don't need your pity, just stay the fuck away from me," I said as i put my AirPods in a started watching something to drown out anything else she would have to say.

She sat in my room a little longer before getting up and leaving, Lauren came back in and I just burst into tears. "I don't know what to do," I said in between sobs. "About what?" Lauren asked with a soft voice. "Everything, I miss Lisa and Leah is giving me hell. I don't know if I can take it anymore." I said hugging into Lauren who was hugging me tightly close to her. "If you miss Lisa call her, or text her, get in touch im sure she misses you just as much." She said softly as she held me while I was crying into her shoulder. "I love you Lauren, i don't know what i would do without you." I said thanking her for not only this but everything "I love you too ells, your the best friend anyone could ask for," she said as she held me still crying.

After I had calmed down I stayed bin my room and played a bit of fifa with Lauren, after I trashed her multiple times we headed down to the chill out room. I honked in on my crutches and went and sat next to less who was on the bean bags on her phone. "Hey Ella, you alright?" She asked "yeah I'm alright, how are you?" I returned the question "yeah I'm ok, how's the ankle?" She questioned and I grew disappointed remembering what Dawn told me earlier "not great, I can't play for a week, but I should be ok after that." I said disappointed she gave me a sympathetic look "you will be back better than ever in no time I bet you," she said making me feel a little better.

After chatting to less for a bit I went and played Rach and G in a mini table tennis tournament. as I was on one leg I got given the opportunity to start with two more pints than the others, but I was confident in my table tennis skills so I decided to pass up on that offer.

I beat Rachel easily and now had to play Georgia, I knew it was going to be a challenge gbut I was sup for it.

It was a close game but in the end I won and I wasn't going to let Rach and G forget that I had just beat them while I was on crutches.

By the time we had finished it was time for dinner so we all headed down to the dinning area where we ate. I was sat on a table with Jill, Lauren, Beth and G. We were all having steady conversation and laughing about "so who's in a relationship at the moment?" Jill said looking at me as she knew I was the only single one on the table. "Ella?" She tried to push me to answer "maybe I am maybe I'm not," I said smugly as I went back to eating my food "oh come on tell us," Beth tried to beg me but I wasn't saying anything. "Imagine not knowing," lauren said and I gave her the side eye as if to tell her not to say a word. "Oh my gosh Hempo tell us," Jill said almost jumping out of her seat. Lauren just prendre des to zip her moth shut and put the key I her pocket. Jill and Beth both rolled their eyes at this, "ok if you really want to know I will tell you," I said and they both perked up immediately "it's Lisa, Lisa Evans." I said smiling thinking of her "really I didn't know you knew Lisa," Jill said confused as to where this relationship started "Meado introduced us," I said and Beth and Jill both looked shocked "I thought you were with someone on the team," Beth said shocked "like who?" I questioned wondering who she may have thought I was with. "Leah. You two looked pretty close last camp and I sense there is a connection between you," Beth said and I was shocked "maybe something happened last camp but whatever that was it's over now and I have Lisa." I said trying to forget about Leah. "Sorry didn't realise I struck a nerve there," Beth said "no need to apologise it's not your fault, what happened between me and Leah is behind me now," I said making sure she didn't feel bed for bringing it up.

After we finished dinner I went back up to my room and got ready for bed, I instantly fell asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow, this has been a long day.

I woke up the next morning at six as I had a physio session in the pool at seven, so I got changed and headed down to the pool just before seven.

I got down there and I saw Matt the hydro therapist sitting on the edge of the pool. "Ahh Ella, nice to see you. Should we get started?" He said getting up off the bench "yes, let's do this," I said trying ti be enthusiastic about being back at square one.

We got in the pool and started doing some walking and trying ti get my ankle as mobile as possible without damaging it further.

After we finished in the pool i got out and headed to the physio rooms for a check up. "Ella, nice to see you again, how you feeling today." Dawn asked as I entered the room putting a bit of weight through my ankle while on the crutches still. "A little sore but it may just be from my hydro session." I said as I sat up on the bed. "Alright we'll where abouts is the pain and what do you have to do for it to hurt?" She asked "the pain is around the outside of my foot and it mostly hurts when j out sudden amounts of weight through it or I move it too much or too fast," I said explaining my symptoms "that is completely normal and just part of the healing, it is nothing to worry about," she said as she felt around to see if there was anything wrong.

After she finished her checks she sent me off for breakfast where I met up with Lauren, Millie, Rach, less, and Tooney. We all got our food and sat down at a large table, "so Ella, how was your first hydro session," Ella shouted from across the table "yeah it was good, I can start putting some more weight through it now." I said proud of myself for managing to get progress so quickly.

Conversation flowed for the rest of the meal and after that the girls headed to training and I watched from one of the dugouts.

The rest of the day went slowly with a gym session to help gain strength in my ankle, that was absolutely agonising.

After the day went by j headed up to my room and collapsed onto mg bed falling asleep instantly.

A/n sorry this isn't the best chapter I just needed a little bit of a filler chapter to keep the story flowing. Hope you enjoyed, thank you for all the votes and comments nice to know that you are enjoying the story. I'm open to any ideas if you have them. Thanks for reading have a good rest of your day/night