Chapter 7: Everyone Has Secrets

"Then, shall we introduce ourselves sincerely now?" Kim Jimin asks with a charming smile.

Jeongguk smiles back at him and shakes his head. "I believe both you and I have got our secrets. Since we met at a place like this, I much rather not tell you my real name yet."

Kim Jimin seems to take his words into consideration. Tapping his chin while he thinks about the younger's words, he fails to notice the other staring at him with puzzling eyes. Handsome. Maybe a bit too handsome. Who are you really, Kim Jimin? Now of course, Jeongguk is not just going to ask this man about his identity. But the curiosity remains all the same.

"Then, alright." Kim Jimin decides. "You are right; we should not rush. But you must allow me to take you out to dinner tomorrow evening. Would six do?"

You smooth fucker. "I guess six is perfect." Jeongguk refuses to show the other he is flustered and manages to hide it just perfectly. "Where should I go?"

"Give me the address of your hotel and be ready by half. Dress to impress." Kim Jimin winks, handing the other his smartphone. "Got a number for me to call?"

"Yeah, got two. Want the hotel's, or mine?"

"Yours would be lovely."

"Mine's expensive. Pay with a smile." Jeongguk says while taking the phone to ad his number.

"Ai, too expensive. I will pay you with a kiss instead." Kim Jimin plays along, quickly closing in and pecking Jeongguk's lips while taking back his phone at the same time. To which the younger was not prepared!

"See you tomorrow, Beautiful." The older winks and leaves.

Kim Jimin left, just like that. Leaving Jeongguk behind all flustered with burning cheeks. "He really just... kissed me?" Confused yet indescribably happy, Jeongguk gently touches his lips as if in a daze. Why is he suddenly such a flirt? Wait a second! I was not supposed to get comfortable with him!? His little start only goes on for a short moment before Jeongguk shakes his head. "No mind! Who cares?" Talking to no one in particular in a room all alone, the young courtesan must have looked dumb if anyone were to have seen him. But the door is closed. Who could have possibly seen Jeongguk blush like a teenage girl?

"Time to get back to the hotel!" Jeongguk says sighing, jumping up from the bed to get the fresh change of clothes he brought along. He dares not leave the room before checking the colour of his cheeks in the mirror. "Okay. Kim Jeongguk, whatever the fuck just happened, don't ruin it for yourself!"

•••

"My poor baby, all alone in that big city!"

"Appa,"

"Where does he sleep? Is he eating?"

"Appa, would you,"

"What if he got killed? Sugar, we need to find him quickly!"

"APPA!"

Coming back to his senses, Seokjin stares at his oldest son with both surprise and bewilderment. There is no reason for him to say anything, as this one look speaks for itself; "you dare yell at your own father?"