Ch - 20 : Foxes, Sasuke and a start of bond

Yo! How's it going? I hope nice. Now listen, the three arcs before Chūnin exams arc are the one which will introduce our antagonist God, The main villain behind it all. So, don't miss it.
_________________________________________

God Arc I : Mission that changes destiny *Brawn*
_________________________________________

"See!" A very sarcastic voice replied to him or maybe it replied to another creature which was coming out with him. "I knew he would recognize the genjūtsu."

"Shut up!" The other creature harshly replied. "You don't need to tell me twice."

"Guys..... let's keep it together." The third one said trying to diffuse the situation because it was really bad. "He's looking at us."

The three creatures started to stare at the human as Naruto was also staring at them bewildered. Because the three creatures that were staring at him were -"Foxes?!"

Now,

So they are only interested in him because he has a big nine hundred foot tall demon whom they refer to as Kyūbi-sama. Like how does that even make sense?!

"So Kyūbi is not a part of your clan of Foxes?"

The Foxes nodded in denial. "Kyuubi Sama is a being made of pure chakra. Every fox summon tries to be perfect in order to pay respect to Nine-Tails."

"What do you mean perfect? And why do you respect Nine-Tails so much?" Naruto asked in confusion. One thing was sure. He hated the guts of Nine-Tails. If he could find Kyūbi in human form, he would pull out his guts and pluck out his eyes. Everything that happened with him was because of him.

"Quiet vermin. Do not dare....."

"Alright...." the fox with female voice said cutting off the gruff voice of the annoying fox. She started to explain Naruto sweetly. "We consider Nine-Tails as a deity. More like a God. According to famous folklores, Kyūbi is the greatest and mightiest and greatest of all Bijū and the only fox who is a sage." She explained nicely. She was a good teacher.

"I thought every summon knew the access to Nature energy....." Naruto thought out aloud to himself. It was true. According to niichan, every summon had his own Sage Mode and was useful in different combat situations.

"That's true." The fox who was hyperactive jumping up and down with excitement answered. With a backflip, maneuvering in air he answered. "There are two types of summon categorized by the way they access Nature Energy."

He held his paw up as he continued- "The summons who know how to use Nature energy directly from Nature and channel it. Some of them are so trained and attuned to it that they life-force and their natural state is joined with their Sage Mode. An example of such are two great sages at Mount Myōboku."

The gruff one continued. "Second are summons who are born with reserves of Nature energy within them however cannot access it from outside. We are examples of that. According to myths, Kyūbi Sama belongs to both groups. His natural chakra is attuned to Nature energy while he can access more from outside. Since he looks like a fox, we worship him."

"Wow!" Naruto said a bit amazed. Who knew that summons also had culture of their own? And who knew that summons were divided in two categories.