Ch - 12 : The Crossroads I

Yo. Let's start.
_________________________________________

Later Naruto-niichan's teammates arrived as they helped him. Uchiha Sasuke was strong. He burned robots left and right with his fire-style jutsu. His fire looked weaker but at the rate it was burning them was astounding and astonishing at the same time. He was conserving his chakra while destroying the robots left and right. His flames were weaker on purpose so that he could burn many more robots. He wasn't given the prize of Rookie of the year for nothing. He prioritized conserving his reserves and using minimal amount of effort to destroy the robots while keeping himself safe.

His other teammate Haruno Sakura just punched the robots as they all fell down. Both of their teammates were disabling the robots. So this was niichan's team. Team 7. The only team to pass the Hatake Kakashi's infamous bell test. Konohamaru was not dumb. He could see the team. It was strong. Really strong. But exhaustion can be seen on other two teammates' faces if one would look closely.

Mou.... there's no end to them. After this I'll beat up Naruto so bad for landing in trouble.

Damn. I'm almost out of chakra. Where are they even coming from? This usuratonkachi...... always lands in.... a robot came out of nowhere to attack him when Sasuke punched it in the face so bad that his fist was gone through its head ......trouble. Ouch.

Well at that time he was informed that putting the rock idol in its correct place would change everything back to normal and thus Konohamaru's second mission was there. Niichan was handling hordes of incoming robots with his clones. The robots were coming one after another like there was no end to them and just like that niichan also made clones after clones like there was the end of the world. The whole clearing was surrounded by tons of Naruto clones and robots.

Well, long story short he put the idol at the correct place. Then, quickly went to Kaede-chan and gave her the flower. Now all that remained was for her to make a wish. Konohamaru doesn't know how much credibility does the crimson four-leaf clover holds but he wishes that it definitely makes her wish come true. She should stay in village.

"Kaede! Come on.... we're going."

"Aahhh.... So the clover didn't work after all." Konohamaru said keeping his hand on his face as if facepalming. What was he thinking again? That the clover would make his wish come true. Oh come on idiot. Now what will she think. That I'm a stalker or I was privy to her personal conversation. No. That wasn't what-

"Well my wish came true." She spoke smiling innocently. That face was just too cute. But what did that mean? Konohamaru looked at her as in sunset her blue eyes were shining like a crystal clear sea and both of their faces covered in golden hue.

Konohamaru blushed. This was definitely the fault of sunset kore. He wasn't at fault here. "W-what?" He managed to croak out. What did she mean?

"Because if I have this, it would be same as you always being with me." She answered softly. Her soft clear voice was still ringing in his ears as he saw that her cheeks were red. Yup. Definitely red. This time he blushed. He was definitely at fault here but what do you expect when a girl talks so sweetly with you.

"Thank you Konohamaru-kun." Kaede kissed him. She literally kissed him. On the cheek dammit. She.... in reality freaking kissed him during a sunset, like how it's shown in movie. And this time it was her fault he was blushing madly. Leaving Konohamaru aside we see team 7 member watching from afar.

"Awwww....." Sakura gushed at the scene. This was just like one of those scenes from the love and romantic novels she read where the lover kiss her love bathing in sunset. She then proceeded to look at Sasuke. Maybe one day, she'll have something similar with her teammate. Kyaaaahhh.... It'll definitely happen, Shannaro. Inner Sakura said punching forward as if she was practicing. Yup. They'll definitely make Sasuke-kun theirs. No one can stop it.