Ch - 21 : The unofficial mission III : Preventing 4th Great Ninja War

Yo. Let's get started. This is something for you all to enjoy.

_________________________________________

No. From today, no more silly crushes on Sakura-chan, no more pestering her for dates. No more peeping on girls in onsen or any more adult literature. He doesn't need more to develop his Sexy Jutsu.

He'll help her to reach her goals. Naruto rubbed his eyes. Today, none of the women here would suffer any fate that is there stored for them. He would cut them down himself.

"But what is the special shipment?"

"You don't really pay attention, do you? The special shipment is granddaughter of the Tsuchikage- Kurotsuchi."

Nani???!!?!!?!?!?!

Now,

You know, if Naruto has to scale this mission from D-rank to S-rank, he would put it B-rank to A-rank or maybe AA-rank in difficulty if he would truly meet some fearsome opponents. But the main thing was importance. This unofficial mission was S-rank in importance.

Tsuchikage's granddaughter?! What the actual fuck? How could these good for nothing noobs kidnap someone high profile like her. Tsuchikage must be getting impatient on inside. He didn't knew where his granddaughter was. He must be worried sick if he would have been informed by now. If by any chance, he came to know that his kidnapped granddaughter was in Konoha, he would wage war without any second thoughts.

Iwa already held a grudge against Konoha for the devastating damage it dealt in the Third Great Ninja War especially due to some prominent men such as -

The man who copied over a thousand jutsus- HATAKE KAKASHI

The Yellow Flash - MINATO NAMIKAZE

The family picture of Sasuke that Naruto saw. That man, unmistakably his father. The man who put a whole troop of enemy in genjūtsu - The WICKED EYE FUGAKU

And god knows how many more are there on the list. Once Tsuchikage comes to know about his kidnapped granddaughter in Konohagakure, he wouldn't have any other thoughts other than Konoha kidnapped his granddaughter for revenge. And that would be an ugly picture. Once these two weakened nations started to fight, the other nations would join as well to take over them.

Ugh! The innocent lives of major nations are on the balance. Plan first. Not only he has to rescue every single female here but also he has to take care that no harm comes to Kurotsuchi.

Unlike missions, he had no data on enemies, no time for reconnaissance, no planning, no advantage of knowing terrain, etc. And the worse thing was, he was short on time. He cannot even do that.

He remembered what Jin once told him when he was younger. For some reason, he was missing Jin alot.

Flashback :

A four years young Naruto was happily slurping his ramen at the Ichiraku. Beside him was another young lad eating who wasn't as quite young. He had combed brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a pair of turquoise tinted sunglasses, and as usual it was held around his collar.