Ch - 10 : Training: II

Yo! Hey if any one of you know then write in Quora that Naruto is better than Sasuke in taijutsu and he didn't use Frog Kumite either. It would have changed the 4th Great Ninja War.
_________________________________________

Ooh! Now I get it. Naruto thought with a grin. You feel angry and peaceful at the same time when you feel helplessness. So that's how it was. Awesome. Haku was helping him even from heaven, no doubt.

Unknown to him, Haku and Zabuza were looking down on him from above.

You'll really something. You'll go far kid.

Good job Naruto-kun. Your spirit will help you.

And thus both Haku and Zabuza left for their journey of atonement of their sins in the afterlife.

Now,

"Phew! It's finally done." Naruto collapsed on the ground breathing heavily looking the sky full of stars. "So I did it huh?" He was not even able to believe himself. How he did it was a miracle but it bore fruits nonetheless. Finally at last.

You know that in real world you would have spent at least 3 days learning the whole technique. He said getting wide eyed looks from Naruto. 3 whole days. No fucking way. Here it's still night time. Nope.

"Un-fuckin'-believeable!" Naruto stated. "It's still night time."

Hehe. That's the trick. Naruto chuckled with an amused face. The time-space, everything here is controlled by me. He spread his arms wide apart as winds started to blow his hair bangs. I'm a God here. The problem is no one except me can do the technique and control the dimension.

Holy Shit. Naruto's eyes widened. That is really like a jackpot. "That means we can do anything we want here and train all we want without interruption!!!"

That's right. But before you get any funny ideas there are some things that cannot be learned here. Older Naruto stated. As much he hated to say it, it was true. Sage Mode, Sage Transformation, etc. couldn't be learned here. Well, we'll get to it later. For now, he waved his hand and suddenly a dark purple loop like thing opened. Naruto couldn't really describe it. It was like a swirl suddenly appearing out of no where. It was cutting through the space like a butter like someone suddenly tearing apart the fabric of reality. Wave like ripples swirling like a whirlpool. A dark spiralling portal. Older Naruto stated again. Make a Shadow Clone concentrating the atmost amount of Chakra you can and pour into it. He'll go for the training with Kakashi-sensei.

Young Naruto vigorously nodded. Without any hand seals he made another copy of himself pouring as much Chakra he could into it. After feeling quite an amount of stress he released the jutsu and a copy of himself popped into existence.

You know what to do, don't you clone-san? Naruto asked his younger counterpart's clone. The clone nodded and gave a two-finger salute. He then entered the dark rift and disappeared into the portal.

The clone came out of the clearing and found that it was still night time. He thus went to sleep in the apartment whereas older Naruto closed the portal with him and young Naruto alone.

Rest for now Naruto. This process was lengthy, enduring and exhausting. Young Naruto nodded feeling dizzy. It wasn't helping that his eyes were closing again. He felt his movements sluggish and his muscles felt like they grew more heavier. The task was burdensome, of that there was no doubt. With a yawn escaping his mouth and heavy eyelids, he rubbed his eyes. Maybe it was adrenaline because of which he didn't felt the exhaustion before. Older Naruto clicked his fingers and suddenly a small house with two floors appeared out of nowhere.