[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Hongjoong woke up with the sunlight hitting his face.

Why did I forget to close the curtains?

He opened his eyes reluctantly and nearly bolted up when he realized he wasn't in his room.

He rubbed his eyes and look around, finding a still sleeping Seonghwa lying next to him, his mouth half open in a pout, his hand resting peacefully on his bare chest.

He nearly choked as the memories of last night flooded his mind.

Seonghwa being too drunk to be able to walk by himself.

Seonghwa leaning on him as he traced the lines of his tattoo and telling him that it reminds him of Hongjoong.

Seonghwa's soft moan when he accidentally rubbed his crotch.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Hongjoong panicked.

He wanted to get up and run away from this house as fast as he could.

Except that he couldn't.

There was no way he could sneak out of bed without waking Seonghwa up.

Fuck Park Seonghwa.

I'm screwed.

Hongjoong tried to move away a little bit from Seonghwa carefully, but was taken aback as the blonde boy stretched out his arm, pulling him closer, his nose rubbing into the crook of his neck.

He looked down at him and stared as Seonghwa fluttered his eyes open.

Oh no.

Seonghwa blinked his eyes twice and then kept them wide open, his cheeks started to blush and then he pushed Hongjoong off of his bed, making him land on his ass with a low growl.

"The fuck are you doing?" Hongjoong shouted, rubbing his butt as he got up.

That did hurt.

"What are you doing in my bed?!" Seonghwa yelled back.

Seonghwa stayed quiet for a second, clutching at his baby blue sheets, trying to cover himself, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh my god...did we..?"

Hongjoong frowned at him and then panicked again.

"Oh hell no, Seonghwa what the fuck?!"

Seonghwa let out a relieved sigh and Hongjoong didn't know if he should feel glad or pissed off.

"Did I say anything... weird last night?" Seonghwa whispered, no longer looking at Hongjoong's eyes, but down at his hands.