[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Hongjoong somehow thought that after that evening, things would turn into being awkward between him and Seonghwa again.

But that wasn't the case at all.

The following days at school were calm and peaceful.

Now Hongjoong regretted having only one class with Seonghwa.

After all of that push and pull, things were alright between them.

But at least he had that one class with Seonghwa, which meant that he had three classes a week that he could sit behind the blonde boy and tease him.

And also lunchtime, but he had to share that precious time with Yunho too, which was nice since the boy was really funny, but sometimes Hongjoong wished they could have some privacy, not just some sneak-outs to the bathroom for heated make out sessions.

But there was not much to do when there were always people coming and going.

They had decided not to make anything public, not that they were a thing, but they preferred not to be in the spotlight.

And if they walked around on campus holding hands, they would surely draw the attention of other students.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Seonghwa asked as they walked towards the parking lot.

"I live ten minutes away from here Seonghwa."

"Then why are you coming with me?"

"I just want to make sure you arrive safe and sound," Hongjoong said, placing one hand over his chest in the most dramatic way he could.

"Yeah, of course, are you sure it has nothing to do with seeing my car again?" Seonghwa inquired cocking his eyebrow.

"Fuck you,"

"I knew it," Seonghwa chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand.

It was one of his high-pitched laughs that Hongjoong loved so much.

"You have to know everything, don't you?"

"Of course,"

"Smartass," Hongjoong said, not sounding spiteful for once.

It was amusing how he had changed the way he pronounced that word, he had used it to make fun of Seonghwa, but now it was just an affectionate name to call him.

Seonghwa hit him on the shoulder and jumped into his car, winking at Hongjoong before he pulled off and left him staring at his car, getting lost in the distance.

__

Joong 6:23 pm

Any plans for tonight?