十五

[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Seven years later

__

"So it's set?"

Hongjoong nodded and put his jacket over his shoulders.

Yunho couldn't help but throw himself at Hongjoong, shouting as if his mouth wasn't close to Hongjoong's ear.

"Ahhhh I'm so nervous," Hongjoong rolled his eyes and pushed him away, he wasn't too fond of skinship, at least not with anyone but Seonghwa.

"Enough Yunho, I should get going,"

"Yeah sorry, see you tomorrow then," Yunho rubbed the back of his neck and showed his peculiarly happy smile.

"See ya," Hongjoong waved at the younger boy as he walked out of the studio.

After graduating Hongjoong found a job at a photography studio, being in charge of the designs of the photoshoot backgrounds and he developed an instant love for photography itself.

He remembered he spent his first paycheck on a professional camera- with what was left after paying the bills and taking Seonghwa out to have dinner at a fancy restaurant.

It started more like a hobby, taking pictures of the scenes he liked and then drew them afterwards.

It was all Seonghwa's idea though, more like a joke when he asked Hongjoong to take pictures of him as a model and then sending them to the company Hongjoong worked at without telling him.

It was a surprise when his boss came to ask him to work as the photographer instead of the painter.

He had hesitated at first, but the salary was higher and after they moved to a bigger apartment, they both needed the money.

He was happy now that Seonghwa had done it because he loved his job and that was something that only a few people could truly say.

After that Hongjoong managed to get Yunho a modeling contract, it had been easy too, Yunho may be extra or awkward but he had one of the most beautiful and charming faces you could ever find.

Hongjoong took the keys out of his pocket and unlocked Seonghwa's car, the drivers seat he had been so afraid to sit in once, now taking his form as he was the one who drove it most of the time.

Hongjoong headed onto the road, the way back to the college he used to study at, and where Seonghwa now worked as a teacher.

Hongjoong parked next to the entrance and waited, he arrived ten minutes earlier so he had time to think about what he was going to say, resulting in talking to the small rearview mirror.

He swallowed and readjusted his bangs, moving them from one side to the other to finally give up and leaving them as they always were, a now blonde curtain of hair that nearly reached his eyes.