[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Hongjoong stared at his reflection for the nth time that night.

Nothing he had chosen to wear felt or looked good to him.

He had now pulled on a red shirt that was too bright for his own taste, but the way it fit him was good enough.

It was tight enough to make his biceps stand out in an appealing way, but the contrast with his black hair was awful.

I look like a christmas elf.

He sighed and headed back to his room, all the clothes that he previously tried on were scattered on top of his bed, his wardrobe half empty.

He picked up a white shirt he had only worn once since his mother had insisted that he wore it for a cousin's wedding, but he normally preferred to wear black.

Out of all the colors, it was the one he felt suited him best.

But his mother had said something about black being more appropriate for a funeral rather than for a wedding.

It was somewhat right.

Hongjoong thought about weddings, to him it was the celebration of the end of your freedom, so what made it different from a funeral?

A wedding was kind of the end too.

But now it was different, he wanted to look handsome for Seonghwa.

Seonghwa had only seen him wearing black since the first time they met and Hongjoong wanted this time to be different.

This week during lunch Yunho had insisted that both Hongjoong and Seonghwa came along with him and Mingi to a new club that had just opened.

In any other circumstances he would probably refuse, but seeing the excitement in Seonghwa's eyes while he pouted and begged for him to come with had made it impossible.

Hongjoong had a problem.

He was whipped.

Every time Seonghwa told him to do anything with his beautiful eyes, the ones that seemed to look right into his soul, he found himself accepting without thinking twice.

So here he was now, standing in front of the mirror, admitting that white was looking good on him.

He wondered if Seonghwa would think so too.

He went with the white shirt in the end, combined with ripped jeans that made him look less formal.

He didn't know what he was supposed to wear to a club.

He had only been to one or two in his whole life, and they were the kind of clubs where you could walk in with a hoodie and sweatpants and no one would look at you as if you were a weirdo.

But he couldn't think of Seonghwa going to one of those types of clubs.

He was too high class.