[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Hongjoong woke up with the warmness of Seonghwa's naked body against him.

The blonde boy was breathing slowly, puffs of air hitting his chest softly.

Hongjoong spent more than a minute appreciating Seonghwa's morning beauty.

There were stray beams of sunlight that snuck through the curtains that were reflecting off of Seonghwa's hair making it look like gold.

Hongjoong smiled to himself before moving away slowly, so gently that Seonghwa only grunted, clutching at the sheets as if they were Hongjoong himself.

Hongjoong put on his underwear and sat on the floor right in front of the bed, his back resting on the wooden dresser, sketchbook and pencil in hand.

He flipped through the pages looking at some of his sketches, the view from his window, an old building in front of a café, a cute poodle he had seen one day at the park, until he found an empty page.

He started tracing the lines of the bed, the wrinkles of the white sheets around Seonghwa's hand, the outline of his toned body resting on the bed, and then his face.

There was something about Seonghwa's face when he was asleep that made Hongjoong feel relaxed.

The way his lips were parted in order to breathe, the way he scrunched his nose every now and then, the way his blonde locks curled over his forehead, covering it.

Seonghwa was gorgeous.

Angelic.

Hongjoong clicked his tongue when he couldn't manage to fully capture the peace and serenity Seonghwa was showing when he slept onto the white paper.

The irritating noise of Hongjoong's tongue clicking had probably woken Seonghwa up, because when he glanced back at him he found brownish almond eyes staring back to him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Hongjoong smiled.

"Morning," Seonghwa yawned and was about to straighten up on the bed when Hongjoong asked him to stay still.

"Please don't move," He said softly, looking back at his sketchbook and biting his lower lip in concentration.

Seonghwa found that action both cute and hot, it took him all of his willpower to not jump off of the bed and kiss him.

Hongjoong was perfecting the last details and needed him to stay still just for a minute so he didn't lose his posture.

Seonghwa laughed and opened his mouth to say something but Hongjoong was faster, "No, I'm not drawing you like one of my french girls."

Seonghwa couldn't help but burst out into a loud laugh.

"You just broke my heart."

Hongjoong didn't respond, he just focused on the drawing in front of him, already finished.

He sighed in relief and then stared back to Seonghwa.