[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Seonghwa walked into the classroom the following Monday to find Hongjoong sitting in the seat next to his, not the one at the back where he was used to seeing him since the first day.

He bit his cheek trying not to smile as he walked to his own seat, whispering a "Good morning," as he walked past Hongjoong.

"Morning Seonghwa," Hongjoong smiled as he watched him take a seat.

It may have just been two words but Seonghwa felt a rush of excitement filling his chest, he hadn't heard Hongjoong's voice since the day he slept at his place.

Hearing his deep morning voice again made his mind flood with memories, memories that were not appropriate to remember right now in class, and even worse with Hongjoong by his side, so close and yet so far.

Seonghwa wanted to touch him, to run his fingers through his black hair, to kiss those plump pink lips of his.

But he couldn't.

But that didn't stop Seonghwa's hand from sneaking under the table to rest on his inner thigh, giving it a squeeze when Hongjoong acted as if his hand wasn't there.

He had missed this, he spent the whole Sunday thinking about Hongjoong, wondering when he would be able to touch him again.

To feel him again.

They hadn't texted, Seonghwa didn't know how to talk to him after that day, worrying that he might scare Hongjoong off, as if he had misunderstood Hongjoong's words in the park.

Hongjoong had called him his inspiration and Seonghwa couldn't make himself forget that.

Hongjoong's soft voice ran through his head all day and night.

My inspiration.

But he didn't want to get his expectations up too high, he felt that Hongjoong meant it, but then, why hadn't he texted him?

Why are you so difficult?

But that lack of contact just made things worse, Seonghwa's need grew more intense, his hands itched, eager to be back on Hongjoong, right where Seonghwa thought they belonged.

And then Hongjoong was there, sitting next to him, showing somehow that he had missed that contact too.

He felt the warmth of Hongjoong's hand on top of his, and Seonghwa fought back a shiver.

He was really longing for him.

But the sudden excitement faded when Hongjoong grabbed his hand, shoving it away from his leg.

That warm feeling suddenly changed into a strong pain in Seonghwa's chest.

Why don't you want me?

Seonghwa looked at him confused and Hongjoong smirked in that playful way that made Seonghwa's whole body tremble.

Hongjoong leaned over to him and whispered into his ear, his lips weren't close enough to touch his skin, but he felt them anyways.