十二

[ happy new year to you all! ]

[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

"Oh fuck Joong- right there," Seonghwa cried out, pulling at his own hair as Hongjoong fucked him senseless, face pressed to the pillow.

Hongjoong pushed Seonghwa's body onto the mattress, thrusting from the back.

He slapped his butt, the sound echoing in the room but soon muffled as Seonghwa screamed his name.

Don't stop.

"You like that, don't you?" Hongjoong growled, hand pressed over the red mark that started to show on his pale skin, knowing it would sting, and Seonghwa would definitely love it.

Seonghwa nodded and Hongjoong couldn't help but repeat it once again, earning another high-pitched moan.

"God, you are such a pain slut," Hongjoong spanked the blonde boy until he was cuming, walls clenching around his cock.

He hissed as he took his cock out of Seonghwa, flicking his wrist up and down until he was cuming too, smearing white drops on Seonghwa's back before he sank down on his side.

Seonghwa was panting, eyes closed as he caught his breath.

"Baby, we gotta start moving or we are gonna be late," Hongjoong said, fingers playing with Seonghwa's blonde locks.

Seonghwa grunted and turned his face to the other side, "I don't wanna," he muttered.

"C'mon," Hongjoong jumped on his back, not caring that there was still cum on his skin and started tickling at both sides of the slender body, legs kicking but without result.

He laughed at Seonghwa's little cries and stopped just to bury his face into the back of his neck, nuzzling his nose and kissing the soft skin.

"Can we just stay here one more day?" Seonghwa whispered, throwing his hand back to play with Hongjoong's hair as he spoke.

"You said that yesterday," It was weird that Hongjoong was the one trying to convince him of all people to go to class.

Oh, how fast the night changes.

But Seonghwa hadn't felt strong enough to face everyone after last weeks events.

They both agreed to stay at home until his bruises faded away, he didn't have makeup here to cover his skin and by no means was he going to class looking like a walking punching bag.

But somehow Seonghwa got used to this, waking up with Hongjoong holding him, staying all day literally doing nothing, just cuddling and watching movies without any worries.

I wanna stay like this forever, is that too much to ask?

It was.