[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Hongjoong didn't know where they were going, he didn't ask and he didn't care either.

Seonghwa was quiet, and Hongjoong didn't know how to start a conversation, so he just stared.

He had to admit that the sight of Park Seonghwa, the top student of their college, driving the most expensive car he had ever seen through the roads of the city...

Was kind of a turn on.

Seonghwa was hot, one hand gripping the steering wheel and the other one resting on the gearshift, eyes focused on the road.

Damn.

Hongjoong could get used to this without any effort.

He propped his head on his elbow and stared through the window, not before resting his hand casually on top of Seonghwa's.

He felt the other boy flinch at the touch and then relax again.

Cute.

It was not until Seonghwa parked the car that he let go of his hand.

They were in the middle of a half-empty parking lot and Hongjoong wondered what the other had in mind, because Hongjoong personally had a lot of thoughts running through his right now.

Neither of the two were naïve.

As if Seonghwa could read him, he leaned over to Hongjoong, grabbing his tie and pulling him into an open-mouthed kiss.

Hongjoong gasped at the sudden feeling of Seonghwa being so straightforward.

Nothing similar to the shy boy that not more than half an hour ago was hiding in the bathroom, cheeks flushed and skin burning with embarrassment.

Hongjoong kissed him back, hands running from Seonghwa's hair down lower to be placed on his lower back.

If it was another boy, Hongjoong would have probably grabbed his ass and carried him to the back of the car to fuck him there, but with Seonghwa he couldn't bring himself to do it.

It was weird, but as much as he wanted to, there was a low voice in the back of his mind telling him to go slow, to be careful, as if Seonghwa would break under his touch.

But his thoughts vanished as soon as he felt Seonghwa crawling over to him from his seat to rest on top of him, legs placed on both sides of his body, a playful smirk on his face.

Hongjoong didn't wait to kiss him again, lips parted, tongues playing.

It was funny how he could get so hard just by a kiss.

Well, a kiss and the fact that Seonghwa was now grinding his hips eagerly, the friction of his ass against his crotch was painfully good.

He let out a soft growl as he squeezed his ass helping him move but making Seonghwa stop abruptly.

The blonde boy looked at him lustfully, eyes dark and hooded.