[ 10k words, love you all ]

[ not fully proofread yet, apologies in advance if there are mistakes! i just really wanted to post this ]

[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

He had survived a week.

A whole damn week.

How he had made it without going insane he didn't know.

Well, actually, he did.

Maybe it had something to do with the many pictures Seonghwa had sent him by message.

They both knew he was a tease.

And as much as he didn't want to admit it Hongjoong loved being teased like that, he enjoyed going to bed with a goodnight text followed by a bare chested Seonghwa, winking or sticking his tongue out in the most pornographic way possible.

It had been easy for Hongjoong to jerk himself off by just staring at his phone, thinking about everything he wanted to do, and what he possibly could do to Seonghwa during the weekend.

The last picture though had been too much for Hongjoong, it was as if every day Seonghwa made it even hotter.

And the last one, the one he was just focused on, had been his favorite.

Seonghwa was sitting on his bed over his knees.

He was wearing Hongjoong's favorite black hoodie, and only that.

He knew it because the hem of it was laying on his upper thigh, and there was nothing standing out under it, so either he had hitched up his shorts, and Hongjoong was sure that wasn't the case, or he had been wearing nothing beneath it.

His hand was clutched at the end of the sleeve, resting on his cheek, his mouth was formed into a pout.

He looked cute, almost innocent, but his eyes couldn't deceive him.

They looked dark, as dark as when he was on his knees sucking him off in the shower.

The sparkle of lust stood out the most.

His hair was tousled to the side and a little bit wet, he definitely had taken it after a shower.

I missed you honey, can't wait for tomorrow. The text read.

Hongjoong didn't think twice before saving it and setting it as his lock screen.

He just realized that he had never answered back with a picture, and considering how hard he was under his briefs right now, it could be a nice surprise.

He pulled his sweatpants down and rested his back on the headboard, stretching out his arm to reach an upper angle.

His best angle if you asked him.