十七

[ (ˊᵕˋ)* ✩‧₊˚ ]

__

Hongjoong kicked the door open, which hit the wall with a thud that startled Seonghwa.

"You know this is not how you are supposed to carry me to the bed," Seonghwa laughed when Hongjoong dropped him on the mattress and crawled over him, arms resting at both sides of his head.

"As if you have ever cared about protocol," Hongjoong growled and kissed his jawline, then nibbled at it which made Seonghwa yelp in response.

Seonghwa pushed him away and rolled them over so he was sitting on Hongjoong's body now.

Hongjoong smiled and moved his head up trying to catch Seonghwa's lips but he dodged him before he could kiss him, leaving him confused and slightly disappointed.

But those feelings didn't last long when Seonghwa pulled at his tie, bringing him up into a sitting position at the edge of the bed.

He got off Hongjoong and placed his index finger between Hongjoong's lips before he could protest and started to take his clothes off slowly.

Too slowly.

Seonghwa pulled his jacket off and threw it to the ground dramatically and started working on the buttons of his waistcoat, one by one while his eyes didn't leave Hongjoong's, not even when Hongjoong shifted his position, too uncomfortable from the tent forming in his pants.

"Pink really looks good on you," Hongjoong licked his lips as he devoured Seonghwa with his eyes, but he didn't move, just enjoying the show Seonghwa was putting on in front of him.

"I know honey," Seonghwa discarded the waistcoat and repeated the process with his shirt.

But when it was fully unbuttoned he moved his hand towards the tie, undoing it and taking a step closer to Hongjoong.

He grabbed each end of the cloth and placed it around Hongjoong's neck, pushing him up to kiss him, Seonghwa licked the inside of his mouth and Hongjoong let him take control over it, gasping for air when he pulled away just to keep stripping.

Now that Seonghwa was shirtless and barefoot Hongjoong waited expectantly for him to remove the last part but Seonghwa just smirked from his spot in front of him, between Hongjoong's legs now.

"Wanna help me with this?" Seonghwa purred, and Hongjoong didn't need to be told twice before he reached out his hands to take off the first button.

But he didn't do it faster than Seonghwa would, his speed was just as slow as Seonghwa's previous moves.

He didn't stare at the other man either, his eyes focused on the bare skin, kissing the way down his v line until the fabric of his pants allowed him.

He cupped his bulge with one hand giving Seonghwa the friction he had been searching for.

Seonghwa leaned into the touch, melting, running his fingers through Hongjoong's hair, pulling his head backwards.