Chapter Twenty-Seven : Decisions

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

SELENA SAT WITH ROSALIE NEXT TO HER IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE, a comforting hand resting on top of her younger sisters.

It had been a few weeks since Arabella dropped the seventeen year old off at Selena's home, leaving Selena and EZ to pick up the pieces of the heartbroken teenager.

EZ had been amazing with everything going on. He treated Rosalie like a younger sister and was completely comforting. The way he treated her younger sister confirmed to Selena that EZ was going to be an amazing father to their daughter.

"I'm nervous." Rosalie whispered, her voice breaking Selena from her thoughts.

"It's okay to be." Selena assured the teenager. "I was nervous when I got my first sonogram too." The brunette said with a comforting smile.

Selena had been nervous as hell when EZ and her had gone to their first sonogram appointment. All the what ifs racing through her mind as she laid on the examination table with the cold jelly on her stomach, but the nerves went away the moment she heard their daughter's heartbeat.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Selena added as her green eyes looked over her nearly shaking sister.

Selena wanted Rosalie to know she had options and whatever she decided would be her choice and her choice alone, and Selena would support her decision no matter what.

"I know." Rosalie nodded, placing a small smile on her face.

"Rosalie Cortez?" A nurse called out as she stood in the doorway with a clipboard in her hands.

"Um, here." Rosalie said while standing up. "Can my sister come in with me?" She quickly questioned.

"Of course." The nurse nodded with a smile.

Selena stood up quickly, grabbing her purse as she followed Rosalie and the nurse into the back of the doctor's office.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions and then the doctor will be with you." The nurse said as she typed away on a computer.

"Okay." Rosalie said softly as she sat down on the loud examination table while Selena sat down in a chair in the corner of the small room.

Selena zoned out as the nurse began asking Rosalie questions. She knew all the questions by now having been asked them herself when she first had gotten pregnant.

The Vega woman placed a hand on her stomach as she felt her daughter kick her. A smile formed on her face at the feelings of her daughter's kicks. Selena loved being pregnant, even the messy part of it.