𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃: 𝒬𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃: 𝒬𝓊𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓈

Selena hummed along to the radio while stocking the bookshelves, the bookshop was closing in a few minutes and the brunette figured it was best to let Letty deal with the last remaining customers while she worked on other things.

"We're closing soon." Selena heard Letty's voice state as the bell above the door rang, and footsteps entered the shop.

"I'm looking for Selena."

The brunette's forehead furrowed in confusion at the sound of her husband's voice. Noah wasn't due to be back in Santo Padre for a few more days, and honestly Selena was looking forward to those few more days without him. It had been a rough couple of weeks for the married couple. Their conversations were tense and quick  when they did talk, and the long distance was only making things harder.

A sigh left Selena's lips as she made her way towards the front of 'Dahlia Books'. It was going to take a lot of energy to deal with her and Noah's problems right now, and honestly she wasn't sure if she had the energy to do it.

"What are you doing here, Noah?" Selena questioned while running a hand through her hair. She could feel Letty's eyes on her, knowing without a doubt the teenager was curious as hell about her husband's sudden appearance as well. "I thought you were in LA for a few more days."

"I decided to come early." Noah shrugged with a small smile on his face. "I thought we could spend more time together." He said while running a hand through his hair.

A smile took over Selena's face at Noah's words. It had been a while since the two had spent genuine time with each other, his visits to Santo Padre were usually quick and he was back to LA before they could enjoy their time together. It was nice to see him trying, and it reminded Selena of the Noah she fell in love with.

"We're closing." Letty stated in a bored voice as the bell above the door rang again.

Selena tore her green eyes away from Noah to see EZ entering the bookstore slowly with a book in his hands. She raised an eyebrow slightly at the Reyes man, a small laugh leaving her lips as she watched him scratch the back of his neck.

"Sorry I know you're closing." EZ said as he looked at Selena. "But, uh I'm looking for a book." He said while tucking the book in his hands inside his kutte.

EZ cursed himself mentally at his choice of words. He didn't plan on going to the bookshop but once he noticed the car he saw parked in Selena's driveway every other weekend his curiosity got the best of him.

"Of course you're looking for a book. You're in a bookstore." Letty pointed out while rolling her eyes at the Prospect. "I mean what else would you be looking for?" The teenager asked rhetorically.

"Right." EZ said while keeping his brown eyes focused on Selena's green ones. "I can come back tomorrow." The Prospect suggested, looking over at Letty as a loud sigh left her mouth.

"No, no. It's fine." Selena assured EZ with a smile. "Will you close up for me?" The brunette asked, turning her attention to the young brunette behind the counter.

"Of course." Letty nodded with a smile on her face. The teenager enjoyed closing up the bookstore for Selena, it meant more time away from Celia. It also made her feel a sense of pride that Selena trusted her enough to lock up the store.

"Thanks." She smiled, pulling a key from her pocket and handing it over to Letty. "I hope you find that book you're looking for." Selena said to EZ with a smile on her face.

"Thanks." He smiled while watching Selena walk out of the bookshop with the man's arm draped across her shoulders.

"Who's that guy?" EZ questioned Letty the moment Selena and the unknown man were out of the bookstore.

"Noah Keaton." Letty replied while rolling her eyes. The teenager wasn't too fond of Selena's husband. She had met him a few times when Selena invited her over for dinner, and to say she thought he was an asshole was an understatement. "Hurry up and get your book." Letty said with a knowing smirk on her face.

EZ shook his head as he quickly picked some random book off of one of the many shelves.

✩__________________✩

"Are you sleeping with him?" Noah questioned later that night as he and Selena laid in their bed. The question had been on his mind since he saw the man called 'EZ' look at his wife, and honestly the way she looked at him as well.

"What?" Selena asked as she looked up at her husband, not able to see his blue eyes in the darkness of the bedroom. The question from his mouth almost made her want to laugh, if she wasn't so pissed off by it she probably would have. "What the fuck, Noah?" She seethed.

"It's a valid question." He shrugged. "Our relationship hasn't been the best for the last couple of weeks." Noah simply explained.

A short laugh left Selena's mouth, "Are you seriously implying that I would cheat on you because of a couple of rough weeks? Because if you are than you seriously don't know who the fuck I am." The brunette spat while quickly getting out of the bed. "I would never fucking cheat on you." Selena said before walking out of the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"I know." Noah said with a sigh as he rubbed a hand over his face.

______

A/N: The ending is so eh. Sorry for the long wait! I'm having a little trouble with this story and I'm trying to get back into writing it. Thank you for the votes and views! I appreciate it as always!