26

▄▀▄▀ 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵 𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓪𝔃𝓹𝓲 ▀▄▀▄

Watching her happy in the arms of another broke me but I can't do anything, I was such a fool to actually fell into their trap. And her putting all the barriers between us is more like a dagger and I can't help but get jealous with Doctor San Diego.

I wish I can also get near her without triggering what our past. But knowing that her new lover is director, I wanted to back out. I know I am nothing as compared to him.

I am just a nobody.

An asshole.

They looked good together, they are both from the upper class family and I can clearly see from the way he looked at her that he loves her and she does, too.

"P9117." A police officer called me, I looked at him confused, who would pay a visit?

"May bisita ka." He added, he opened the cell door and I followed him. It's ten meters away from here but the commotion is my chest is undeniable. Who would it be?

As he opened the door I saw the woman I love, she's sitting there waiting for me.

The officer started the stopwatch and I moved closer to the window. I wish I could look at her like this again, without this glass between us. How I miss this face.

"How are you here?" She asked me, she didn't changed at all. All this time I thought she did but I guess I was just really blinded by my pain.

"Well, it's hard but I deserved it." I answered looking at her, she nodded twice before looking at my vicinity.

She looks happy right now, she's authentically happy, more than I was able make her before. Director is doing a good job. I must commend him, but who am I to tell him that?

Stop being assuming Nathan.

"'Buti pinayagan ka niya?" I asked.

"Kasama ko siya, nasa labas." I automatically regretted asking her that. I shouldn't ask questions that are already obvious. I only get hurt in the end. How stupid of you, Nathan!

"I see. Kumusta kayo?" I asked again. Tang ina ano bang problema ko?

Sabi ko ayaw ko nang magtanong ng mga bagay na mas masasaktan ako pero bakit ko ba iyon tinanong?

"Have you ever love someone with all that you are, that it started consuming you?" She asked me, of course I do.

And it's for the woman sitting right in front of me now. It's only for her, and her alone. But I can't love you anymore.

I must stop loving you. I have to stop loving you. Because loving you means breaking me.

"Have you ever love someone that way?" I asked her, and I hope it's me.

"I will always love him that way, Nathan. I went here to tell you an important thing." She said.

Her answers break me even more, of course you will never find a greatest love when the first one's enough. And it's my fault. I badly want to turn back the time and fix us. I wanted us to stay as we were before.

But that's just another delusion.

"What's that Lav?" I called her the way I used to. It hurts me hearing my own voice calling her that way, realizing that this is the last time I would be able to. Damn you're so stupid self!

"I just want to thank you for all's worth, I'm very thankful for you. . . coming into my life in the most unexpected time, teaching me many lessons. . ." And those words from her are enough to break me again. Hayop na buhay ito.