Chapter VI | Somebody wants their momma prt.I

~¤~

~¤~

Throughout the walk through the dense jungle, they heard what sounded like an engine of a jeep. The three rush towards the direction of the sound, they reached a building that was covered by the earth and vines. Emily wiped away the dust to see the logo of Jurassic Park, she gasped softly at this. She had heard about the incident of Jurassic Park and she was glad that nobody was "hurt", indeed she knew that Jurassic World was build here in Isla Nebluar just like Jurassic Park.

Owen reach down and grab a cyan clothing. "This one of theirs?" He asked Claire.

The redhead look at the clothing before nodding her head. "Yeah." She replied, "That road goes straight back to the park."

Emily stood up and walk over towards the adults as Owen tried to start the jeep. "How did they even get one of these things started?" He wondered, Emily look around the building. Until the three heard a grunt, making Emily and Claire gasped. Dust falls from the roof, the girls and Owen hid at the front of the jeep, their backs against the jeep. Owen peaked out to see his gun wasn't far neither close to him, he tried to reach it but he saw the Indominus's foot coming inside the building.

Spartan sniff the ground and let out a huff, his head coming forth until it met the jeep. He inhaled the air, Emily squinted her eyes shut and place her hand into her mouth, trying not to cry. She could feel the jeep lift up ever so slight, before slamming down to the ground. With a huff, Spartan's head left the building and the stomps away.

The three breath out a sigh of relief, but that was short lived when the building started to collapse from Spartan, he let out a roar as he finally left. The three escape for their lives out of the building as Emily tried to calm her nerves, Claire grabbed her phone, dialed a number before putting it to her ear. "Lowery, we found him." She said, "South of the Gyrosphere Valley, between the old park and the Aviary." She informed Lowery. "Yes. Get ACU out here. Real guns this time." Her face forms into confusion. "Who's flying it?"

~¤~

Owen, Claire and Emily ran out of the jungle to see the Aviary and a helicopter flying above the sky, the sound of gunfire until a loud crash and explosion coming from the  Aviary. Suddenly Pteranodon and Dimorphodon erupted from the crash and flies towards the trio. "Trees, the trees! Go! Go!" Owen yelled at the girls.

They started to ran a track that leads towards the park, Claire's phone started to ring. She picks up her phone and answered it; "Hello?" Owen grab hold of Emily's arm and lead her towards Owen's bike. "Hey! Get on!" Owen called out for Claire, the redhead walk over and sat behind
Emily as the raptor trainer drove towards the main street to see the chaos of Jurassic World.
Claire called out for her nephews, Emily saw two boys running towards then while dodging each dinosaur who are trying to get them. 

"No! Hold your-" Before Owen could reply, a Dimorphodon grab ahold of him. He wrestled with the small winged dinosaur, Emily grab his gun and headbutted the dinosaur before shooting it. "You're welcome." She smirked before lifting him up and giving him his gun back.

Emily saw Claire comforting two boys, presumably her nephews, the two walk over towards them. "Who's that?" A young boy with blonde hair asked Claire.

Claire looked up at them, "We work together." She said with a smile.

"I'm Emily." The dark-skinned teenager introduced herself with a smile, the two boys introduced each other.

"Do you also train a dinosaur?" Gray asked her.

"Uh, yeah sorta." Emily replied.

Yeah, a hybrid dinosaur who's causing havoc at Jurassic World.

"Hey, we gotta go." Owen told them, the group then walk away from the destruction of the flying dinosaur are causing.

A/N: So sorry for the long hiatus, I've been busy with other books and schoolwork and couldn't get any ideas for this story. This story is no longer on hiatus, so enjoy this chapter!