Chapter XXVI | Freedom

A/N: Get you tissues ready.

~¤~

After successfully getting back home Emily, Owen, Claire and Maisie head back to Nevada where they're setting Beta back to her mother. Emily drove her car while following Owen, "Ready to see Blue again bud?" She ask Sombra who let out a grunt in response.

They stop the car and got out to see Beta jump down who lets out her tiny caws for her mother to come, after a moment of silence, they hear a response. They all look to see Blue emerge from the foliage and walk up to the group. Beta then walks up to her, and they both embrace one another affectionately before running off into the forest.

Beta stops in her tracks and look at Sombra wondering if he'll join them this time, Sombra just let out a gurgle and shook his head. Stepping back to Emily, the young adult look at Owen and Claire. Owen nod his head, she let out a sigh.

It's time.

She bent down and stroke Sombra's back who turn to look at her, "Sombra, I think it's best of you go with them." She tells him. The I-Raptor looks at her with a joyness in his eyes but also sadness at the though of never seeing his Emily again. "I know bud, it won't be easy." She place the back of her hand to stroke his head. "You, you brother, you both been through so much but now you can be free. Free from humans. You got a family, a family to protect. You took care of me for so long, now its time to care yourself."

Sombra let out a purr as he turn to see Blue and Beta looking at him, he turns back to Emily to gurgle out the words 'I love you'. 

She smiles as tears welled up in her eyes, "I love you too, my little shadow." At that point Sombra wrap his arms around Emily as the two gave their last hug, Emily could feel droplets land on her crop top. The hug broke as Sombra gave her face a lick as he stroke his claw hand on her face, like she always did to him. 

She place a hand on his scaly ones, slowly he pulls away — Looking at Emily one last time before running towards Blue and Beta who nuzzling him as they ran off into the forest. Maisie, Emily, Claire, and Owen make their way back into the car before Owen makes one more look to the forest as Blue emerges and looks right at him. They both share a moment before Blue returns to the forest and Owen enters the car.

The Raptor trio run in the forest together as a family.

~¤~

Back at now abandoned sanctuary, Spartan walks to a cliff that overlooks the valley finally free to wander around with the Giganotosaurus to strike fear into his heart. He looks down to a smaller version of him but a female walk towards his leg and rubs it, he purrs and lick her face.

They both look on before walking towards a river where Rexy and two other Tyrannosaurs named  Buck and Doe emerge from the forest, they all roar in sync.

~¤~

Back at the forest Sombra let out a roar as him, Blue, Beta and now two other youngling run with them; One looks like Sombra but has a blue streak going down their tail with gold flecks. While the otehr one looks more like Blue and their older sister Beta but with a gold streak and their father eyes.

They stop to overlook the forest, Sombra smiles when the wind touches his face. He's happy where he is, although they'll be times where he misses Emily but he's finally free from humankind.

He's here now, with his mate and children. In the world where they'll coexists with humans.

 In the world where they'll coexists with humans

The End.

Ahh! I can't believe this story is finally over! Thank you all for joining me in this adventure, I've been a huge Jurassic Park/World fan for a long time and it sadden me that we're gifted with Domion that felt like a one-take and unfinished project.

At the time of writing this, there a seventh one coming out that's going for a "John Wick" route....Yeah.

Anyways thank you all for spending your time to read this story,
I'm very glad that people love this story.
It makes me very happy that people love this story.

Thank you and so long!💗