Chapter XXIII |Somebody wants their momma prt.II

~¤~

~¤~

The Biosyn forest was teeming with life from different types of animals, including dinosaurs.
Such as a lone deer drinking from a small pond, when it got spooked by Emily gasping for air and swimming to shore.

She was tired and her body aching for rest but she can't, she needs to know if her friends are okay, including Sombra. He must be scared if his mother was either dead or not.

But her thoughts were broken when she heard loud footsteps, she scoots herself back to a large tree. Her eyes widened in fear when she saw a snout peering through the shadows with its five inch tall teeth like daggers.

"Please don't eat m-me." She beg the dinosaur. "I can assure you that I won't taste good." Her response was a large snarl.

The reptile snout move closer as it breathes in her scent, Emily slowly move her head back to expose her neck, her eyes landed on a familiar red eyes. Slowly she turned her head back to look at the creature, "Spartan? Is that you?"

The snarling ceased as the reptile stared at her, her response was a lick on her face in which she groaned in disgust, Spartan let out a small roar in joy at the sight of his mother.

He removes his camouflage to show off his white scales with scars, he stood up to his height, he's now twice a big than the last time she saw him. He proceeds to lower his front body down to look at Emily who's crying out tears of joy.

He whines and lick away the tears, he always hated seeing his mother cry. "No, no bud I'm okay. Just happy to see you." She assures him with a smile. "How did you get all the way out here?" She wonders.

But then she's startled by a loud roar that made Spartan go on alert. Quickly he grabs Emily gently with his left clawed hand and place her on a strong tree branch, looking down she sees a large Gignotosarus making his way towards Spartan with a growl.

By the way he walks and his stance, he was letting the hybrid know that he's on his territory, Spartan let out a growl and wag his tail around. The two roared and duke it out but the Gignotosarus had the upper hand by biting into Spartan's snout and using his claws to literally rip a tooth out. Making the hybrid shriek in pain, the Gignotosarus roar at Spartan to get out.

The hybrid did what he's told and trek off, Emily stood and walk off the branch and land on Spartan's neck and stroke it soothingly. The hybrid trills at that. "You okay bud?" She ask. Receiving a snort in response.

She thought for a moment before asking, "Hey Spartan, do you know a nearby building?"

A/N: It sucks that the Gignotosarus did have enough screen-time like the rest of the dinosaur antagonists like the other films, it just makes him useless. I did really like its design, especially its alligator like tail.