Chapter VII | Raptors got a new alpha

~¤~

~¤~

"Lowery, I'm on my way back to you." Claire said on her phone, Emily followed Owen along with the boys through the park to get them to safety. "What do you mean "use the Raptors"?" Owen manage to hear that as he cursed out; "Son of a bitch!"

"You shouldn't say 'bitch.'" Gray pointed out, making Emily snorted in the process. Then the large doors started to banging, "Owen, what do we do?" Emily asked him, having a father-daughter fling going on between. She could really do with some protective father Owen at the moment.

"Take the kids, get them someplace safe." He told Claire as he tried to drive away but the large doors burst open as tourist running and screaming for their lives while trying to avoid getting taken from the pterodactyls. "Well now what?" Emily asked with a sighed.

"Can we stay with you?" Gray asked out of the blue.

"I am never leaving you as long as you live." Claire replied staring at them.

"No, them." Zach replied while gesturing to Owen and Emily.

"Damn, that's harsh." Emily commented.

~¤~

Back at the Velociraptor arena, Owen park the van at the entrance of the arena where Hoskin and his men were. As soon as Owen got out of the van and his eyes landed on Hoskin. He was livid.

"The mother hen has finally arrived." Hoskin joked, only for him to he punched in the face by Owen.

"Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals."  Owen snarled at the man.

"Hoskins, you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch!" Claire stepped in.

"Jesus! How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?" Hoskin groans at the people.

"It's not a mission. It's a field test." Barry told him.

Hoskin turned to Barry, "This is an InGen situation now," He said to him. "Okay, there are gonna be cruise ships that show up here at first light. Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives. No, better yet, how your animals saved lives!"

Hoskin then turns to Owen; "They've never been out of containment."

"This is crazy." Emily muttered.

"Let's move it out!" Hoskin shouted at his men before eyeing Owen. "This is happening! With or without you."

~¤~

Emily wander around the Velociraptor Arena, she still couldn't believe what's happening now. None of this would've happen if Henry Wu didn't create that damn hybrid dinosaur. Don't get her wrong, she love that dinosaur to pieces but he was an aggressive dinosaur with instincts.