lil escape

Saturday August 18 1990

It was Saturday which means it was the day that both tewksbury and enola had all the time in the world to spend their time with each other. 

well that's what they thought 

It was 7 am in the morning and Enola just woke up she was about to turn around on the other side of the bed to see tewksbury but he wasn't there.

"ughhhhh" enola cried 

This happens all the time both enola and tewksbury never had time together, they only have like 10 minutes to each other and then boom. gone. 

Everytime Tewksbury would enter their room Enola would always be sleeping but ofc tewks didn't want to wake her up, he knows how tiring it is to work all the time so whenever he enters their room he would always have a drill. You must be wondering, "what is this drill"  well.

He would enter their room, kiss her forehead, change into his pajamas, makes space for his self cause enola would usually take all the space on the bed. He would move her closer to him and  hug her from her back.

Back to reality, Enola went to the bathroom to get dressed up for the day. She chose to wear a white dress and coat since it was cold.

Ever since she got engaged to him they never had much time for each other.

She went to the living room saw tewksbury having  meeting with another lord

"Good day my lord" she greeted tewksbury

"Good morning my love" he spoke 

"Take a seat. Beside me" he whispered 

" Where do you think i'll sit" she said while rolling her eyes.

Time skip 

They talked at talked and talked well except for enola she was bored from all the boring talking they were doing, she kind of enjoyed it cause she gets to play his hands for an hour 

"That's a real game changer" the lord shouted 

"Yes it is" Tewksbury replied 

Enola was just sitting there while tewksbury and a lord clearly celebrating like they cured the worlds problems.

"Thank you for inviting me" the lord thanked tewksbury

"Not a problem at all" he replied 

"We should talk some more" the lord said