SCW Tuesday Night Reload Ep 16 Part 1

The crowd cheer as the Pyro goes off as they were ready for Tuesday Night Reload.

Excalibur: It's Tuesday Night, are you know what that means. SCW Tuesday Night Reload is coming at you live from the Hinkle Fieldhouse from Indianapolis Indiana. I am Excalibur and for once I am not being joined my Corey, Wade, Or Jerry. For once I am being joined by Booker T and Tom Philips as they get ready for their role as the commentary team for SCW Incoming. Gentlemen, welcome.

Tom: Pleasure to be here, Excalibur and I am definitely ready to called the action on the go-home show before SCW incoming.

Booker T: Agreed, I'm ready to see what we have here tonight.

Excalibur: Well we are about to kick the night off with a women's division match so let's go to David Penzer with the introductions.

David: Ladies and Gentlemen your opening contest is a women's division match set for one fall, introducing first, from Boston,Cambridge, Massachusetts. "The Legit Boss" SASHA BANKS!

Sasha Banks set for Women's action to kick off tonight's show and she's is going against none other and the newest addition to the Bullet Club, that being "Michin" Mia Yim. Why well it's simple. Sasha Boyfriend Victor Garcia will be taking on Karl Anderson for the Never Openweight Championship at SCW Incoming. So before that happens. We will see how the Women from both sides see how the match turns out.

David: And her opponent, representing the Bullet Club, from San Diego, California. "MICHIN" MIA YIM!

The Bullet Club latest member is ready to square off with "The Blue Print" Sasha Banks. Both competitors ready to give their team some momentum ahead of the Never Openweight Championship match. The bell rings and the match beigns.

The two women immediately lockup and Mia shows to have power as she pushes Sasha into the corner but Sasha pushes her off as the lock up again and this time Sasha pushes Mia Yim into the corner. The separates the two but Mia takes a cheap shot and slaps Sasha across the face. Mia then puts Sasha in a head lock and makes runs the ropes to hit a clothesline on Sasha.

Mia takes some time to hype the fans up so she gets in the top rope to cheer the fans. Sasha sees the opportunity but Mia sees it coming and hits a diving hurricanrana!

 Sasha sees the opportunity but Mia sees it coming and hits a diving hurricanrana!