SCW Tuesday Night Reload Ep 16 Part 3

David: The follow contest is set for one fall, introducing first being accompanied by the ROH Pure Champion Wheeler Yuta, at a total combined weight of 457 lbs, JON MOXLEY and the ROH World Champion, CLAUDIO CASTANOLI!

The AEW faction is getting set to do battle in this tag team match with a twist, the winners will get a chance to qualify for the SCW Hardcore Championship gauntlet match. But who the opponents?

David: And their opponents, being accompanied by Jack McMahon. At a combined weight of 520 lbs. The JWF Hardcore Champion Rhyno and "The Legend Stopper" Nathan Orton! The Devil's Ammunition!

As said the Devil Ammunition is being accompanied by the unofficial Co-Leader Jack McMahon as the equalizer for Wheeler Yuta. and they are ready for battle as the bell rings with Nathan and Moxley kicking things off.

Despite these two love for brawling, Jon and Nathan lock up. Jon pushes Nathan into the corner hits a few punches and a headbutt. Jon then whips Nathan into the other corner but Nathan shuts that down with a clothesline. Orton picks up Moxley and take him to Rhyno for a double team move but Jon fights out of it and deliver a few stiff punches before Nathan tosses him out of the ring and hitting a clothesline on the outside. After that Nathan gets Jon and himself back in the ring but Jon tags in Claudio.

Nathan hits Claudio with a punches to the head before running for an clothesline but Claudio stops that idea with a shoulder tackle. Knowing that he take Claudio on right now Nathan tags in Rhyno.

The two start battling with Claudio hits a vertical suplex on Rhyno.

But doesn't go down that easily uses the corner to get up and once he is he kicking and punching before running the ropes to attempt a Gore but Claudio stops him with a running Uppercut