SCW Tuesday Night Reload Episode 19 Part 2

Excalibur: Well wrestling fans, during the commercial break, Mr.UCS754 has reluctantly made it official as Brandon Collins and Aaron Matthews will battle it out tonight in our main event!

UCS754 has reluctantly made it official as Brandon Collins and Aaron Matthews will battle it out tonight in our main event!

Corey: Cody basically has these two in the palm of his hand. But thankfully these have a while before then but now let's start with the first of two pick your poison matches

 But thankfully these have a while before then but now let's start with the first of two pick your poison matches

Greg: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing Yugoslavia, from Skopje, Republic of Macedonia, weighing in at 245 lbs. DARIO IVANONOSKI!

Excalibur: Dario getting ready for the first Pick Your Poison match, knowing Victor, he could have an ace up he sleeve.

Wade: Trust me, Victor is not a mad you want to piss off.

Corey: Neither do you want to piss off Dario.

Wade: Look either way, both these pick you poison matches are gonna be hard hitting and both Dario and Victor are gonna make regret who these people choose.

Dario getting into the ring and wait for who Victor picked.

Corey: Who's it going to be?

The crowd cheers as Dario's opponent has been revealed. Even Dario is surprised!

Greg: And his opponent! Representing the LWO, From San Diego, California, Weighing in at 175 lbs, REY MYSTERIO!

Dario smirks but you can tell that he's worried. And who wouldn't be? He's about to face one of the greatest of all time! But just when he thought it can't be worst.

???: HEY DARIO!

Dario then turns to the titantron to see Victor who's in the parking lot.

Victor: Surprised? Well wait there's more. See I've learned that in the Pick your poison matches you not only do you get to pick the opponent, you get to pick the situation. So now, THIS IS AN EXTREME RULES MATCH!

The crowd cheers and the odds are stacked against Dario as the bell rings!

Rey Mysterio wastes no time as he darts towards Dario with lightning speed, delivering a series of quick strikes to the larger opponent. But Dario quickly regains control with a massive clothesline, sending Mysterio crashing to the mat!

Dario Ivanonoski now seizing the opportunity, he hoists Rey Mysterio up onto his shoulders looking for a devastating powerbomb! But Rey Mysterio manages to slip out of Dario's grasp and lands on his feet behind him! Rey Mysterio with a perfect dropkick to the back of Dario Ivanonoski's knee, taking the big man down to one knee!

Rey Mysterio now using his agility to his advantage, he bounces off the ropes and comes flying back with a breathtaking springboard crossbody, taking down Ivanonoski! The crowd is on their feet, witnessing this incredible display of athleticism!

But wait, Dario Ivanonoski manages to catch Rey Mysterio mid-air with the Giga Disaster Strike

and it connects! Rey Mysterio is down, and Dario Ivanonoski goes for the pinfall!

1... 2... kickout! Rey Mysterio somehow kicks out at the last possible moment, showing tremendous heart and determination in this grueling match!

Both competitors are giving it their all in this No Disqualification match, leaving everything in the ring! The action is non-stop as they exchange blow after blow, neither willing to back down!

And now, Dario Ivanonoski grabs a steel chair from outside the ring! The referee can't do anything to stop him in this No Disqualification setting! He swings the chair at Rey Mysterio, but Rey ducks just in time, and the chair bounces off the ropes and back into Dario's face! What a reversal by Rey Mysterio!

Rey Mysterio is now capitalizing on the opportunity. He signals for the 619, he puts Dario in position and runs the ropes and attempts it. But just before he can hit it Dario rips the mask off Rey head! With the crowd booing and Rey trying to protect his face, Dario rolls Rey up for the pin.

1...

2...

3!

Greg: HERE IS YOUR WINNER! DARIO IVANONOSKI!

Dario then quickly rolls out of the ring with Rey's mask as Rey is continuing to cover his face. Dario gloats before turning to the camera and speaks.

Dario: You see that Victor? See what I did to your buddy?! Well you best be ready for who I got for you! Because it's gonna the worst beating you'll ever get in your entire life!

Dario then walks to the back with Rey's mask still in hand as the show cuts to a break.