SCW Tuesday Night Reload Episode 19 FINALE

We come back to the arena and almost immediately we hear this.

Out comes the NEW SCW World Heavyweight Champion, Dominik Dijakovic!

Greg: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, THE NEW SCW World Heavyweight Champion! DOMINIK DIJAKOVIC!

The champ has a smile on his face, knowing that he has finally climb to the top of the mountain. But even then he knows that he has a massive target on his back. He gets the mic and starts speaking.

Dominik: Well how times have changed huh? One moment I'm in one of the worst factions ever led by a terrorist. And now I am the top champion of the biggest upstart companies ever!

The crowd cheers for the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Dominik: Now of course, I may have the biggest target I have ever had on my back, but no matter how many people gun for this champion! I am gonna fight like it's a fight for m-

Out comes the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth "Freakin" Rollins. While the fans are happy to see him make a special appearance, they are also a little confused. But all is answered when Seth gets in the ring and speaks to Dominik.

Seth: From someone who knows how it feels, what you're about to get yourself into. I respect that, that takes guts!

The crowd cheers but Seth isn't done.

Seth: Especially when, you are just not ready.

The crowd cheering stops. More confused than ever before.

Seth: I mean think about it. I have not done much of anything. Sure a few match of the year nominations but really that doesn't mean anything when it comes to the challenge.

Dominik smirks but responds.

Dominik: Look Seth, you've long enough that I know what you want. You want to get under my skin. But you're in luck because Final Judgement is this Saturday and I am looking for an opponent. So I can't think of a better opponent than Seth "Freakin" Rollins and it'd be the best way to prove myself.

Seth nods.

Dominik: So what do you say Seth? You push a new champs to his limit. Or are gonna walk away and deal with a specific hypocritical Scottish Psychopath and a dog and his favorite peeble.

Dominik Dijakovic puts his hand out for a handshake and almost immediately Seth accepts. Dominik tries to walk away but Seth pulls him back in. Showing that he doesn't mean to go easy as the show cuts to the final commercial break of the night.

We come back with the main event prelude segment with Aaron and Brandon.

Courtney: Well Gentlemen, tonight you two find yourselves in an interesting position as you have to face each other in order to free your friends AND earn a Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match against Cody Johnson. How are you feeling going into tonight.

Brandon: Courtney, it doesn't matter ok? While this is an interesting tactic, we expect Cody to pull this, of course we would try and cripple me and Aaron.