SCW Tuesday Night Reload Episode 20 Finale

We finally see Cody and Bryan in two separate rooms with Courtney ready to see if these two have any final words.

Courtney: Well ladies and gentlemen, in a few short moments, we will see the rematch between Cody Johnson and Bryan Danielson for the JWF Thunder Championship. Now Bryan, Cody said on the Jay and Grace show that he is feeling really confident about winning back the JWF Thunder Championship. How do you respond and how do you feel about this championship contest?

Danielson: First off, never heard of "Jay And Grace." I don't even think The audience here knows what it is. Second, he can feel as confident as he wants to, the only feeling that matters in wrestling is pain. More specifically, how much of it you can take. And we'll see who can take the most pain, when I make him tap out.

Courtney: Johnson. Any comments?

Cody: Bryan, look I got nothing but respect for you. But I got some rage bent up inside from the episode Courtney mentioned. Now I would take it out on Jay but as you can see, he's being a bit of a pussy and not showing up, so I'll have to use it as a substitute and regain my title. But trust me Bryan it's nothing personal and I wish you the best of luck! May the best man win!

Courtney: Wow surprised kind words from Cody, but now the time for talking is over. IT'S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT!

The camera cuts to the arena as the crowd is hyped for this main event match.

Out comes the LAW World Heavyweight Champion and Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Cody Johnson, and just like when he arrived, he is keeping his part of the deal and coming in alone. No Shane or Gura who are usually by his side, no Devil's Ammunition hanging around the arena, it is just Cody and Cody alone looking to regain the Thunder Championship.

But in order to do that, he has to go through Bryan Danielson. One of the greatest wrestlers EVER! And the crowd are now one the edge of these seats as they can tell these is about to be an instant classic between these. But that's in a few short moments, now it's time for the introductions. Just like last time JWF title was defend on SCW

 Just like last time JWF title was defend on SCW

Kayla Braxton is doing the ring announcing.

Kayla: Ladies and Gentlemen this is your SCW Main Event of the evening, it is scheduled for one fall. (Crowd: ONE FALL!) And it is for the JWF THUNDER CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, The Challenger, from, Atlanta Georgia, weighing 245 lbs. He is currently 2,471.6 miles from the Codesworld crew in LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA! He is The LAW World Heavyweight Champion, and THE UNDISPUTED WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, "THE ALL-STAR" CODY JOHNSON!