SCW Tuesday Night Reload 21 part 1

(Trying a New Intro theme, tell me what y'all think)

The show's pyro goes off and the crowd gets hyped as another episode. Usually we hear the commentary team but instead we see Cody and Jay who are still brawling from backstage and they are making their way to the ring as SCW Staff and personnel try to stop the two. But they don't stop, eventually they get in the ring and Cody hits Jay with a huge punch to the jaw which sends him out of the ring.

Jay holds his jaw as the personnel try to talk him out of getting back in the ring while Cody tells him to bring it. Of course Jay goes for it and lands multiple punches to Cody which makes him go into the corner but that doesn't stop Jay as he continues to lay the punches in. Jay then switches things up with a kick to the gut but Cody catches the foot and then puts Jay in the corner.

After landing a few punches Cody whips Jay into the ropes but Jay kicks him in the midsection and then sends him out of the ring. Jay then gets an idea. He attempts to whip Cody into the stairs but Cody counters and whips Jay into the steps instead!

Cody goes in for more damage but Jay pokes Cody in the eyes. Jay then attempts to Back body drop Cody through the announce table but Cody blocks it and elbow Jay in the head. The All-Star then decides to the Back body drop himself and he succeeds as Jay crashes on the announce table which didn't break

 The All-Star then decides to the Back body drop himself and he succeeds as Jay crashes on the announce table which didn't break

Cody looks to do more damage but before he could...

Mr.UCS754: Alright! That's enough you two! That's enough! Look the show hasn't even started yet and you two have already started fighting each other. So that's why, in the main event, It will be Jay vs Cody in a GREEN BAY WISCONSIN STREET FIGHT!

The crowd cheers as the match is the main event that is now official!