SCW Tuesday Night Reload Episode 20 part 2

We cut backstage to Renee with the new Interim SCW United States Champion Jefferson Hart.

Renee: Jefferson, congratulations on your first night here in SCW as you have just become the Interim SCW Champion. What is currently going through your head right now?

Jefferson: Well yeah, I'm very excited to be here. Thanks to all the people, all the fans who've been watching me since day one. Great first night. I mean, this one's going in the history books for sure.

Renee: Well, many people have started to say that the United States Championship is cursed as many people who hold it have gotten injured. Do you think you have what it takes to overcome the curse?

Jefferson: I think I can. I can't say I haven't had a history with injuries cause I did get injured a few months ago, but that's a different time, a different company. I'm here now, I'm here to stay, to fight, and do everything in my power to take this championship all the way to the main event.

Renee: Jefferson Hart clearly ready to prove he belongs here with the rest of the SCW Roster. Excalibur and Corey, back to you guys.

Excalibur: Thank you Renee, Jefferson Hart very impressive in his first showing.

Corey: Well from one in-ring debut to another. And one many people may despise.

Greg: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, representing the Devil's Ammunition, they are two thirds of the ICZW Triple Star Women's Champions, Killer Kelly and Masha Slamovich, M! K! ULTRA!

Excalibur: Now these two had an unusual way getting into the Devil's Ammunition. Winning the ICZW Triple Star Women's Champion with Rosemary. And Cody sees potential with these two.

Corey: Well now it's time to see if Cody's judgement is right.

Greg: And their opponents the team of Cass Rodriguez and Amy Reese.

The camera pans to show these two.

Greg gets out the ring as the bell rings, and Killer Kelly and Amy Reese kick things off

Greg gets out the ring as the bell rings, and Killer Kelly and Amy Reese kick things off. After some back and forth, Killer Kelly surprises with a swift takedown, showcasing her technical skill. But Amy Reese quickly rebounds, displaying her agility with a smooth counter.

Masha Slamovich tags in, bringing her power to the forefront. She attempts a clothesline, but Amy Reese evades and tags in Cass Rodriguez. The two exchange blows, with Cass gaining momentum with her striking abilities.

In a pivotal moment, Masha counters Cass's charge with a bone-crushing spinebuster, setting the stage for Killer Kelly to tag in.

Together, they execute a flawless double suplex, leaving Cass reeling.

As Killer Kelly goes for the pin, Amy Reese interrupts, prolonging the match. The chaos intensifies as all four wrestlers engage in a frenzied battle inside and outside the ring.

In a stunning turn, Killer Kelly and Masha Slamovich regain control, with them hitting their new finisher called Mind breaker!

Killer Kelly then goes for the cover!

1...

2...

3!

Greg: Here are your winners! Killer Kelly and Masha Slamovich, M! K! ULTRA!

Excalibur: Well Corey. I think Cody made the right choice.

Corey: Something Cody is known for is calculated decisions. Speaking of which Renee Young was able to catch The All-Star when he arrived to the arena. We will see what he has to say next.

The show then cuts to break.