SCW Tuesday Night Reload Ep.18 Part 2

Excalibur: We are back live here in SCW and it is time for our first match of the night with a SCW Hardcore gauntlet qualifier.

David: The following is a qualifying match for the SCW Hardcore gauntlet at Final Judgement. Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington weighing in at 175 lbs. DARBY ALLIN!

Excalibur: Gentlemen, I have had the privilege to call many of Darby Allin, and this man is ready to put his body on the line for a spot in the Hardcore Gauntlet.

Wade: There is no doubt about that, Darby will do anything to earn a shot at becoming the first ever SCW Hardcore Champion.

Corey: But the road ahead of him is a long one because he has to go through a certain enigma who knows a thing or two about going extreme.

David: And his opponent, From Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in at 225 lbs, THE CHARISMATIC ENIGMA! JEFF HARDY!

Wade: Like you said Corey, Jeff knows a thing or two about going extreme. If there is anyone more willing to put his body on the line it's Jeff Hardy.

Corey: When you see a tall ladder and Jeff Hardy is on top of in. The best you can do is brace for impact. And that is something Allin will have to do in order to move the hardcore gauntlet, get ready for any of Jeff's impact moves.

Excalibur: Will Darby Allin do just that, we are about to find out as we are underway.

Both wrestlers eyeing each other, the tension is palpable. Darby Allin lunges forward, attempting to grapple with Jeff Hardy, but Hardy quickly dodges, proving that experience counts.

Hardy takes a leap, launching himself off the ropes, looking to deliver a devastating clothesline, but Allin has a trick up his sleeve, rolling out of harm's way. He quickly rebounds, charging back with a reckless abandon!

Allin connects with a standing dropkick, sending Hardy stumbling backward. But this match is far from over. Allin grabs a steel chair from the ringside area, ready to unleash chaos.

With a wicked smile on his face, Allin mercilessly swings the chair at Hardy, but the veteran Hardy ducks at the last second, avoiding a potentially debilitating attack.

Hardy retaliates, launching himself into the air with a springboard crossbody! The impact sends both wrestlers crashing to the mat.

Hardy, quickly gets back on his feet, primed for action. He hooks Allin by the arm and executes a Twist of Fate!

 He hooks Allin by the arm and executes a Twist of Fate!