SCW Tuesday Night Reload episode 18 part 4

David: The following contest is set for one fall, introducing first representing Yugoslavia, from Ljubljana, Slovenia, weighing in at 245 lbs, DRAGAN FILIPOVIC!

Dragan makes his way to the ring as David introduces his opponent.

David: And his opponent already in the ring, Mario Gary!

Mario poses on the middle rope as Dragan lines himself up in the corner, the bells ring and Mario gets off the ropes and Dragan instantly hits Fuse Reader to Mario's face.

Dragan then covers him.

1...

2...

3!

David: Here is your winner! DRAGAN FILIPOVIC!

The match is over before anyone could process it as Yugoslavia momentum continues. Dragan Filipovic celebrates as the camera fades to black. When it comes back on we hear David speak.

David: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome, The Chairman of SCW, MR.UCS754!

Mr.UCS754 comes walking down to the ring as the crowd claps as a sign of respect. Soon Mr.UCS754 gets in the ring and gets a microphone before speaking.

Mr.UCS754: CLEVELAND OHIO! We enjoying the show so far?

The crowd cheers and starts chanting SCW.

Mr.UCS754: Glad to hear it. Because it about to get even bigger. You see a little bit after SCW Incoming, a little company went up for sale. And what would you know it, they went up to little ol' me as a potential. So of course I bought it the first chance I got, and now I got the chairman to speak to so ladies and gentlemen, Please give a warm welcome to THE FACE OF ZWWE: ZANDER!

The crowd cheers for Zander making his first appearance outside of ZWWE, once he gets in the ring he shakes the hand of Mr.UCS754 and gets a mic, but before he can say anything.

Out comes Cody Johnson accompanied by Shane McMahon, fresh off his successful title defense against Phoenix Nitro in a deathmatch at RPW Eastern Enemies as he doesn't look happy as he walks down to the ring he has a microphone already in hand.

Cody:...............Who the fuck are you?

Crowd boos as Zander looks annoyed.

Cody: No No No, I'm serious, who in the world are you? I haven't seen you in WWE, In AEW, in MPW, JWF, ABW, RPW NOTHING! So just who in the hell are you.

Zander then speaks.

Zander: The names is Zander, AKA your former employer in ZWWE.

Cody: Wrong............You ain't nothing! Like seriously, your are a whole bunch of nothing who is trying to take my spotlight just because you can go here now. Bucko that ain't the case because this is MY SHOW! I RUN THIS PLACE! Sure MR.UCS754 may make the matches around here, but other than that THIS IS ALL MINE! So get out of the ring before I destroy you just like I will any of your guys that think that they are on a higher level than me.

Zander then says this that gets Cody attention.

Zander: Actually that why I am out here. Well part of it. See, ZWWE is out of business thanks to the buy, but my champions still have their titles. So that's why I am proposing next week, SCW X ZWWE World's Collide. My champs vs your champs in title unifications matches.

Mr.UCS754 think about it for a sec before responding.

Mr.UCS754: I like the sound of that, you got yourself a deal Mr.Zander.

Zander: Awesome and one more thing.

Zander then looks at Cody.

Zander: Next week. I coming for your Undisputed WWE Universal Championship, so best be ready, because I am going to show you that I am more than just nothing.

Cody then chuckles and responds.

Cody: See you then, kid.

The two have an intense stare down as the cuts to commercial.