SCW Tuesday Night Reload Episode 21 Finale

We cut backstage to Renee Young with Jefferson Hart.

Renee: Jefferson Hart congratulations on your first successful defense of the SCW United States Championship.

Jefferson: Why thank you Renee. Now I have a quick announcement. I said that I will defend this championship every single chance I get, and I am a man of my word. That's why the next episode of JWF Thunder, I will host another open challenge for this belt. With granted permission by Mr.UCS754 of course.

Renee: Well there you have it Jefferson Hart will host another open challenge on JWF Thunder. Corey, Excalibur, back to you guys.

We cut back to ringside with the Commentary team.

Excalibur: Well Corey, we talked about Jefferson Hart being a fighting champion and it seems that is a man of his word.

Corey: Look if there is any way to end the "Curse", that's the way to it.

Excalibur: Well ladies and gentlemen we are getting set for our final title match of the night as Ember Moon will get the match that she earned by winning the battle royal against The SCW Women's Champion Rosemary.

Excalibur: Ember getting set for her shot at the SCW Women's Championship but we all know at this point Corey that Ember Moon has got be cautious.

Corey: Yea, because these days, Rosemary isn't fighting alone. She has some pretty serious backup.

Corey: And here they come.

Excalibur: Ever since they teamed together to become the first ever ICZW Triple Star Women's Champions. They have been proving themselves as a force to be reckoned with. And it's thank you MK Ultra that Ember Moon has her hands full tonight.

Soon enough the music shuts off and we get to the championship introduction.

Greg: The following contest is scheduled for one fall (Crowd: ONE FALL!) and it is for The SCW Women's Championship! Introducing first! The challenger, from Dallas, Texas, EMBER MOON! And her opponent accompanied by 2/3 of the ICZW Triple Star Women's Champions, representing The Devil's Ammunition, from The Valley of Shadows, she is the other third of the ICZW Triple Star Women's Champions and The SCW WOMEN'S CHAMPION, ROSEMARY!

Rosemary gives the title to the referee who raises it up before ringing the bell and getting the match underway.

Ember Moon and Rosemary circle each other in the ring, both eyeing their opponent with intensity. Rosemary makes the first move, charging at Ember with a clothesline attempt, but Ember ducks just in time! Ember retaliates with a swift kick to Rosemary's midsection, followed by a jaw-dropping spinning heel kick that sends Rosemary staggering back.