#7

KHUMBULANI
# 7

The next morning.
KHUMBULANI
It is around 6am and we are driving to this place where my mother directed us. We were all in one car, it's the four of us so we fit. We arrived and this place looked legit, unlike that one we went to the first time.. We get out of the car and walk towards the gate, it was opened a bit, and there were people walking around the yard so we let ourselves in. One of them, who looked like an initiate came to us.
"Nize ku Gogo?(Are you here to see Gogo?)"
Mom:No we are here to see Bab'Gende.
"Ugogo u Gende, ayy u baba(It's Gog'Gende not Baba)"
Mom:The person who directed me here gave me an impression that it was a  male.
"Ningeza ngapha(You may come this side)", he showed us the way to a hut. He instructed us to take off our shoes, and we did so. We sat on the mat and there was a woman in front of us, she looked like mom's agemate.
We did not know what to do, so I just clapped hands. I usually see them doing this in soapies. She laughed a little.
Gende:Ngiyazi nize ngani(I know what you came here for).
Mom:Yebo Gogo, ngifuna ukwazi umbulali womyeni wami. Uyangivakashela emaphushweni, ubukeka engathokozile neze.(I want to find my husband's killer. He usually visits me in my dreams and he doesn't seem happy).
She sneezed and shook her head.
Gende:Ogogo bangikhombisile, uwumuntu ongakaweleli ngaphesheya. Wahamba ngendlela ebhlungu(My ancestors showed me, he has not crossed over. He died in a painful way).
Gende:Umoya wakhe awukutholi ukuphumula, ziningi nezinto azenza kwindodana yokqala(His soul is not resting, there are a lot of things he did to his first born).
I shifted uncomfortably on the mat. What does she mean?
Mom:Makhosi angiqondi(I don't understand).
Gende:Indodana yokuqala ayibatholi abantwana, vumani bo!! (The first born isn't getting children!)
Mphathi:Siyavuma! *Clapping hands*
Gende:Ukuncola nokukhohlakala bokuthola umcebo(The evilness of wanting wealth)
Qinisela:Ubaba wayethwele?(Dad was involved in cults?)
Gende:Uyazisola, uyafisa ukushintsha izinto (He regrets it, and wants to change things).
The whole room became full of Impepho and it was giving chills, like she was no longer alone. She screamed and hit her shoulders, it went on for a couple of minutes and she stopped. She burped and stood up.
Gende:Asiyeni phandle, umoya wakhe ufuna ukungena layndlini(Let's go outside, his spirit wants to enter this room).
We stood up and followed her. How could dad have been involved in cults? So all this money was the blood of Mphathi's children!? I trusted him, I never thought I would hear that he did something like this.
.
.
.
KAYISE
I know it hasn't even been a week since I slept with Khumbulani, but I wish I was pregnant already. I can't wait to hold my baby in my hands. I want a girl, so I can doll her up like a princess. It's my day off today, so that gave me time to spring clean this house before it gets webbed. Mphathi left in the early hours of morning, for a family matter. He did good, because all we do is fight nowadays.
Irejoiced too soon because I hear his car driving in. Couldn't he have drove straight to work before coming here? I wait for him to enter the door, and when he does my heart melt. He doesn't look good, I know that facial expression, he has it when he heard heartbreaking news.
I rush to him and he melts in my arms.
Kayise:Sthandwa sami what's wrong?
Mphathi:My father.. He...
He was on the verge of crying, his voice was breaking so bad.
Mphathi:He's the one behind us not having children.. Wathwala ngeyngane zami...
Whaaaat??? The shock in my face...
Kayise:Babe what are you talking about? Calm down and talk to me.

I pulled him to the kitchen and gave him a glass of water.
After a while, he calmed down..
Mphathi:As you know that we had went to find out about my father's death. When we got there, I heard disturbing news. That sangoma told us that Ubaba wayethwele, he used my children, that's why you don't fall pregnant, he used my manhood. All that money he had, was the blood of our unborn children.
Kayise:But I have never fallen pregnant, how could he have used our children?
Mphathi:The ways of evil have no limits sthandwa sami. I'm so torn, all this time I thought I was the problem. That I wasn't man enough.
I can't believe this, this changes everything. Mphathi's father seemed like an honorabke man, I knew him from when he was alive.
.
.
.
NAKIA
Chege was settling in nicely, even though he's mad at me..
My husband was also mad at me, he feels betrayed because I didn't tell him about Chege. Chege was in hiding, so I couldn't risk telling anyone about him.
I see him and his mother coming through the door and they don't look happy. I wonder what's up.
Khumbulani:Hi.
I nod and he pulls me to the bedroom.
He locks it and immediately pins me against the wall, kissing me so deep..
I pull out of the kiss and look at him..
Nakia:What's wrong?
Khumbulani:Shhh....
He kissed me again, while removing my clothes. I decided to follow his lead, because he didn't look okay.. He took off all my clothes and threw me gently on the bed. He also took off his clothes. He pulled my legs apart and I was exposed like that... He brushed my thighs and continued kissing me. He kissed me all the way down until he reached my p*ssy. Lani is the bomb when it comes to the muff game, that's why I will never cheat on this man. Sexually, I'm always satisfied.
I'm brought back by his tongue invading my space. I hiss softly, and push his head in.
I moan and gibberish nonsense as he's busy inside me. When I try to move up, he tightly holds my legs and continues satisfying me.
"Ahhh baby...", I cry to him...
He fastens his pace and I can't hold it any longer, so I just cum all over him. He brings up his head and takes a towel. He wipes his face and comes back to me, he kisses me again. Men are nasty! This person was deep in my pussy now he's kissing me with that mouth! Kidding! *Wink*
I wrap my arms around his neck and feel him entering me. I gasp loudly. He pushes it all in.
Khumbulani:I love you....
Nakia:I love you t..
I couldn't finish my sentence as he starts thrusting into me hard and deep.
Deep, slow strokes. He lifted me up and pulled me towards him for comfortable penetration. I was screaming and moaning all the way, I couldn't help myself.
He goes faster and that drives me crazy. I try to push him away because I was feeling too much pleasure...
Khumbulani:We are almost done baby...
He continues pounding into me deep. He stops and turns me around, doggystle. I have mastered this position now, I used to be such an amateur. I lay flat with my chest and bring my ass up, waiting for him to enter me. I feel him sliding it in, and it was so slippery. He held my waist and started thrusting into me..
"Fucck babe..", I heard him groaning. I was grabbing the sheets here and there..
"I love you so much Nakia"
He continues pounding into me deep, to a point where I can't even feel my lower body. He lifts me up and pins me against the wall. He lifts my one leg up and slides in his dick again. Mmmhh God!!!
My head is against the wall with my hands as he penetrates me. We are not stopping anytime soon.