2.

"This is Enid Sinclair and Violet Good

"This is Enid Sinclair and Violet Good."

Headmaster Weems introduces us to the new girl, Wednesday Addams. Her parents give us forced smiles and Wednesday looks like she's in pain as she takes in the colorful room.

"Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." Enid asks concernedly as we watch the girl squirm slightly.

"Wednesday always looks half dead." Her father speaks for her and we both nod in confused understanding.

"Oh." I eye up the girl curiously, she certainly has an interesting style.

"Well, welcome to Ophelia hall!" Enid tries to go in for another surprise hug but Wednesday quickly backs away from her before she can touch her.

"Not a hugger, got it." Enid retreats disappointedly, and I give her a sympathetic shrug.

"That's probably for the best, her wolf strength nearly snapped my neck earlier." I half joke and Enid flusters at the call out.

"I said I was sorry..." the blonde bites back, and it looks like Wednesday is slightly amused by our bickering.

"Please excuse Wednesday, she's allergic to color." Wednesday's mother tells us both and I raise my eyebrow at the comment. Is that actually a thing?

"Oh, wow. What happens to you?"

"I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." Wednesday responds monotonously and me and Enid cringe at the thought of it.

"Fun." I comment sarcastically, and Lucy meows in amusement from my bed.

"Luckily we've special ordered you a uniform. Enid, please take Wednesday and Violet to the registrar's to pick it up along with copies of their schedules. And give them a tour on the way..." the headmaster orders Enid and she nods dutifully, grabbing my arm and skipping out of the room while Wednesday glares at her parents.

"Nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. Outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favorite marginalized group here..." Enid tells us as she leads us down the grand staircase through the main halls of the school.

"You can save the sanitized sales pitch, I don't plan on staying here for long." Wednesday interrupts Enid's tour, finally speaking up after a while.

"She speaks!" I exclaim with a smirk, earning a glare from Wednesday but it isn't very threatening. She obviously hasn't met my mother.

"Why not?" Enid asks with a slight frown, sad at the prospect of losing a roommate so soon.

"This was my parents idea, oh look. There's my mother smirking at me." Wednesday glares at the trophy cases, looking at a picture of the fencing club.

"They've been looking for any excuse to send me here, it's all a part of their nefarious yet completely obvious plan." She continues and I can't help but notice how similar our parents sound.