11.

Stomping through puddles with my docs angrily as the rain starts to pour down, I head towards the outskirts of town needing some peace and quiet to get my anger out after that shitty day volunteering

My first ever crush and he likes my roommate instead. Just my fucking luck.

I don't blame Wednesday though, I know she didn't intentionally do anything to make Xavier like her. I do however blame myself for being so blinded by my crush on him.

Sensing my distress, I look down to feel Lucifer rubbing up against my leg comfortingly.

"Lucy I'm an absolute idiot." I squat down to pick him up in my arms, my eyes watering as I pet him while I continue to walk through the rain into the trees.

After finding a nice spot with a large enough log to sit down on, I put down Lucy and he immediately runs off into the trees. Probably out to terrorize some poor rabbits, the traitor.

Sighing as I sit down against the log, I put my knees up to my chest and feel the droplets of rain drip down my cheeks not caring if I get soaked to the bone.

I welcome the icy chill, wanting to feel numb for just a moment.

Closing my eyes as I lean my head back against the log, I take a deep breath as I let my magic out.

With my emotions all over the place, tendrils of smoke creep across the forest floor up the trunks of trees and into the damp grass.

Letting all of my frustrations out, the thought of Xavier staring at Tyler and Wednesday riles my power up enough that the tree next to me starts to crack and splinter.

My fists clench as I hear the sound of wood breaking, and it feels good to take my anger out on something solid.

Letting myself relax after my mini tantrum, my body calms and my magic retreats back into my fingers.

Too focussed on the sounds of rain and thunder, it takes me a second to reel back into myself when there becomes a sudden absence of rain on my face.

Opening my eye suddenly, I find a figure standing over me with an umbrella.

"What did the tree do to you?" Xavier looks down at me hesitantly and I roll my eyes as I stand up to face him.

"Enough." I cross my arms irritatedly, not wanting him to be here to see me like this.

"If you're looking for Wednesday, she's probably out by the old meeting house." I tell him, trying to reign in my attitude but it's not working too well.

He frowns slightly as he listens to me, adjusting his hold on the umbrella so I'm covered from the rain as well.

"I came out here looking for you actually." He tells me softly and I frown slightly.

"Why?" I ask guardedly, confused why he cares so much when he was an asshole to me earlier.

"Because I snapped at you for no reason earlier and I wanted to apologize.  I don't like that I hurt you." He tells me quietly, his eyes looking genuine but I don't trust it.